GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Management seemingly refuses to acknowledge this reality, too. Bad goals cause teams to give up. Why play 100% when you know with certainty your goalie will be giving up at least 2 bad ones every night?
Yup. I was telling my friend about this the other day and he clipped me Eric Lacroix saying this on a couch with that fat Rudo guy. Its true.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yup. I was telling my friend about this the other day and he clipped me Eric Lacroix saying this on a couch with that fat Rudo guy. Its true.
It happens in f***ing peewee hockey and men's league hockey. It'll happen in the NHL, too.

Even if it's not a full-on quit, if the team starts playing at 80-90% they will lose every game. And it is happening.

First game against Vegas we go up 1, then he gives up a quick couple and the rest is history.

Second game we battle all night offensively and he/Annunen keep allowing softies after every momentum goal.

Now tonight we go up 1 and are flying, then he allows a goal due to not covering his post and the Isles take over.

Same recipe every game.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Looking forward the the refs continuing to swallow their whistles until an Av inevitably gets injured
Foudy:

mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Merchant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad