GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
So is Toews out tonight?
family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Pump-up tune (pun intended)

COLORADO AVALANCHE
View attachment 916517

View attachment 916515

View attachment 916523

NEW YORK ISLANDERS

Anthony Duclair-Bo Horvat-Mathew Barzal
Maxim Tsyplakov-Brock Nelson-Kyle Palmieri
Anders Lee-Jean-Gabriel Pageau-Simon Holmstrom
Casey Cizikas-Kyle MacLean-Oliver Wahlstrom

Adam Pelech-Ryan Pulock
Alexander Romanov-Noah Dobson
Mike Reilly-Scott Mayfield

Ilya Sorokin-Semyon Varlamov

AH I love that band, got to see them once somehow - not a band I ever expected to see live.

Reactions: Metallo

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I have no faith in George anymore. Even if we win I fully expect it to be a fluke. Here's a picture of him letting in a beached whale.
View attachment 916724

He looks like every shot is lost as soon as it leaves the stick and he's just hoping it hits him. It does not look like he's tracking the puck as it comes to him, like ever.

He's more smoked than a Texas brisket at this point.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Those pregame comments from Roy were very Roy. On one hand he almost sounded apologetic with how things ended and then of course he had to throw in a variation of "you ****ers wouldn't have MacKinnon if it weren't for me" just for the ego.

It's so much better when I can separate Roy the Avs legendary player from everything else Roy.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Those pregame comments from Roy were very Roy. On one hand he almost sounded apologetic with how things ended and then of course he had to throw in a variation of "you ****ers wouldn't have MacKinnon if it weren't for me" just for the ego.

It's so much better when I can separate Roy the Avs legendary player from everything else Roy.
Lol thats so Patrick. Im glad hes back in the NHL just kinda wish it was with a bigger market.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
He looks like every shot is lost as soon as it leaves the stick and he's just hoping it hits him. It does not look like he's tracking the puck as it comes to him, like ever.

He's more smoked than a Texas brisket at this point.
Justus did not look much better though. That first goal he let in was a dagger, team had tied it up and he lets a nothing shot bounce off his pad and in. After that he had that same look of I hope this hits me and the fans in my section were loudly cheering when he stopped easy shots. I don't see either choice being a solid one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad