Rumor: Aho extension close: Expected ~$9.5M-$10M

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
The comedians are out early today, I see.
Please tell my wife I'm funny, she won't believe me.
Doubling down now instead of acknowledging your lack of context is not a good look. But you do you.

I bet their NHL comedy podcast brings in huge ratings.
I'm willingly removing context from the equation, I recognize that. All I'm saying, and it's very rudimentary, is that (removing context), I am so tickled pink as a Devil's fan that Nico & Jack are locked up at eye-wateringly beautiful bargains. Aho is fantastic and is probably worth what DW is going to pay him, that doesn't make us Devil's fans any less happy that we stepped in shit with the aforementioned franchise cornerstone contracts.
:laugh: "offends". It doesn't offend, I actually enjoyed pointing out the lack of context within post and how silly it was. It's fun.
I'm being facetious, please do not take me as a serious person on these boards. I have a good comment to like ratio due to my humor, not my intelligence.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Atleast a dozen or so.
McDavid
Draisaitl
McKinnon
Matthews
Thompson
Barkov
Crosby
Zibanejad
Hughes
Eichel
Point
Bedard
Pettersson
Stutzle
Stamkos
Bergeron
Malkin
Mika's career stats

520 218 250 468 80

Aho's career stats.

I'm thinking you pulled your ranking out of your ass, they kind smell like it too!

Aho is closer to a point per game player, is 50 goals behind Mika in 247 less games, and a much better 2 way player as evident by his 51 point better plus minus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad