Online Series: Agatha All Along(Disney+), September 18, 2024

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

It looks pretty good... But honestly I thought Secret Wars looked great in the trailer as well so I'm not setting any expectations at this point. Been a lot of complete swing and misses from Marvel lately especially when it comes to the Disney+ series'.

But we'll see. To me it kind of feels like Multi-Verse of Madness and Deadpool 3 are maybe paving the way for Marvel to start pushing the ratings limits further. This series looks like it'll be more horror then you might expect which would be nice to see.

Reactions: Fripp

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
....Why exactly is Agatha a villain now? Wasn't she the friendly elderly mentor to Wanda who helped her harness her hex magic, was the babysitter to Franklin Richards and Wanda's twins and a member of The Daughters of Liberty which was a group determined to protect the freedom of everyone who were founded by Harriet Tubman? But sure yeah make her evil or whatever just for reasons close enough.

Last edited:

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
I was hoping that the lengthy development was enough time for Marvel to realize maybe this wasn't such a great idea, but I guess not.
Anyway, I'll watch it because Aubrey Plaza seems perfect for this

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So to start at least looks like she is still under the effects of Wanda's Hex and the style of the show is kind of like Wandavision. Wonder how she will react to learning Wanda is gone and if they will use this at the end as a way to bring her back.

....Why exactly is Agatha a villain now? Wasn't she the friendly elderly mentor to Wanda who helped her harness her hex magic, was the babysitter to Franklin Richards and Wanda's twins and a member of The Daughters of Liberty which was a group determined to protect the freedom of everyone who were founded by Harriet Tubman? But sure yeah make her evil or whatever just for reasons close enough.
Nope, she acted out that she was a friend but was a foe the whole time and we see that as the fight it out in the last episode or two.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
So to start at least looks like she is still under the effects of Wanda's Hex and the style of the show is kind of like Wandavision. Wonder how she will react to learning Wanda is gone and if they will use this at the end as a way to bring her back.

Nope, she acted out that she was a friend but was a foe the whole time and we see that as the fight it out in the last episode or two.
I was talking about her in the comics not the show.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016

It looks pretty good... But honestly I thought Secret Wars looked great in the trailer as well so I'm not setting any expectations at this point. Been a lot of complete swing and misses from Marvel lately especially when it comes to the Disney+ series'.

But we'll see. To me it kind of feels like Multi-Verse of Madness and Deadpool 3 are maybe paving the way for Marvel to start pushing the ratings limits further. This series looks like it'll be more horror then you might expect which would be nice to see.

You mean Secret Invasion?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad