AFCON 2021

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Issa Kabore must be in the team of tournament. Nominally a FB/WB, but also his offensive input has been that of wide forward/winger.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Terrible start for Egypt as Salou Ciss is brought down and penalty given after a few minutes.

But Kabaski saves Mane's PK.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So...beIN Sports is showing PSG vs Lille over this Final at the same time? Unbelievable and absolutely ridiculous, this game doesn't even get showed on their channel until 20:00 ET lol.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
So...beIN Sports is showing PSG vs Lille over this Final at the same time? Unbelievable and absolutely ridiculous, this game doesn't even get showed on their channel until 20:00 ET lol.
I subscribed to Fubo in Canada for AFCON because they have BeIn
BeIn had most AFCoN games, but some of them have been on Bein Xtra which isn’t included in Fubo (they Bein, Bein Espanol and Bein Canada)

Thankfully I have Bein Xtra for free on Roku TV , they’ve had the games that aren’t on the other Bein chanels

It’s f***ing stupid tbh

The Final is on Bein Xtra

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
BeIn had most AFCoN games, but some of them have been on Bein Xtra which isn’t included in Fubo (they Bein, Bein Espanol and Bein Canada)

Thankfully I have Bein Xtra for free on Roku TV , they’ve had the games that aren’t on the other Bein chanels

It’s f***ing stupid tbh

Yeah, beIN is where they've had all the games for me as well, but I didn't realise they have an Xtra channel and why the hell would they put a Finals game for a major international tournament on it? As you said, f***ing stupid, but luckily it is coming on later today.....after the entire damn match is played and I would already know who will win (which is why I am probably going to avoid this thread until I watch it later tonight). Just really poor planning for them, nobody cares about PSG/Lille when you have a Finals on, regardless of what it might be.

E: Just found out that I have another beIN channel! beIN Sports (Espanol) lol.

Reactions: Power Man

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

It’s f***ing stupid tbh

I hate Bein with passion.
They even have commercial before you want to stream the game.
I don't know about Fubo TV but I expect the worse for next year with the EPL.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I hate Bein with passion.
They even have commercial before you want to stream the game.
I don't know about Fubo TV but I expect the worse for next year with the EPL.
Seria A coverage is independent of Bein

It’s been good and the UI is good as well
They just have to iron out the bug I have previously mentioned in the forum

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
There isn’t much quality aside from Salah on thIs Egypt squad. Mohamed and Marmoush are pretty bad.

EDIT: and they just got subbed off

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
That has "always" been the case, even back when Egypt won several Nations Cups in a row, their individuals weren't special by World or even by African standards. But their teams are often more than the sum of their parts.

Reactions: Power Man

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Egypt must wish for PK because their attack is nowhere to be seen.

As for Senegal, they have no composure or killing instinct.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
I think the final is a reflection of the tournament as a whole this year. Poor quality football and very stop-start.

Not saying that’s always the case. There have been some terrific games in previous tournaments, but this one has been pretty dire.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Salah didn't even get to shoot. Mane certainly prefers failing in the first penalty and succeeding in this one.

I think Senegal deserves finally winning the title after losing all their previous finals.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Congratulation, how does it feel to be the man of the match? Holy f*** f*** off possibly worst interview I have seen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad