Value of: Adam Henrique

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
The last 3 seasons (200 NHL games) show his play steadily declining. He has 230 or so games left on his contract just under 6M a year.

A good run of 14 games is supposed to move the needle on his value when there are literally seasons of evidence showing that he's on a downward trajectory?

He could be leading the league in scoring and his value would still be 0 at this point. 14 games is too small of a sample size to make conclusions when you have ample evidence that he's on a bad contract.
Well that aren't going to trade him RIGHT EXACTLY at this moment... it would be at the deadline obviously so the sample will be bigger. There was way too much shit going on the last couple years to take any numbers serious; look at Gibsons numbers and he's a top 3 goalie in the league. With the new Murray fiasco and all the injuries to key players the last 2 years I wouldn't even look at past numbers.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Well that aren't going to trade him RIGHT EXACTLY at this moment... it would be at the deadline obviously so the sample will be bigger. There was way too much shit going on the last couple years to take any numbers serious; look at Gibsons numbers and he's a top 3 goalie in the league. With the new Murray fiasco and all the injuries to key players the last 2 years I wouldn't even look at past numbers.
There are several reasons (on paper anyway) why he probably won't be traded at the deadline: His cap hit is too high; he still has two years and change on his contract; he has a significant cap hit; a modified no trade clause; and Anaheim is still in a playoff situation. If he's traded it will probably be in the offseason - unless they get a really really good offer during the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad