Value of: Adam Henrique

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Every player if given the opportunities of playing top 6 and PP time can put up points over a short period of time.

I still will not touch him givrn cap hit and term.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
I know most Devils fans are against it, but I was in favor of trading for him in the offseason. I don't think the Ducks would need to retain a ton, $1.5 million or so.

$1.5 retention sounds about right.

He is a solid two-way second liner at $4-4.5 mil cap.

The $5.8 mil cap hit frustrates Ducks fans, because he isn’t a line driver.

Reactions: Blackjack

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
He has been really good. I doubt teams can fit his contract unless the Ducks retain a lot.

Good point, looks like 10 of the other 31 teams can add a $4 mil+ player without moving salary out.

Of those ten, maybe only two or three will have mild interest.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Liked him as a Devils' player but even with retention he doesn't fit our timeline at all.
I agree but with Hughes and Wood out plus Shara and others struggling , I wouldn’t mind considering this. I think Strome would be a better trade but I’d ask about Henrique .

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
I agree but with Hughes and Wood out plus Shara and others struggling , I wouldn’t mind considering this. I think Strome would be a better trade but I’d ask about Henrique .

I'm guessing the price between those 2 players would be significant.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I still think Boston makes a lot of sense. Might be a little complicated balancing out money, but I think he would be an upgrade for that team.

Henrique and Hall also played together for Windsor back in the day winning 2 cups together if I remember correctly. I'd like him as a 2C over Coyle and would allow them to move Coyle back to the third line C or keep him on the 2nd line wing unless Henrique can play RW better.

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
Ducks would be wise to maintain the team's current chemistry. Doubt they can keep this up all season but they've won four straight and are tied for fourth in the West. Rico is as consistent a performer as this team has had over the past few years, despite their attempt to waive him and his name being attached to every trade rumor involving Anaheim. He deserves credit for carrying himself like a pro and continuing to grind even when Eakins and Murray have treated him like doo-doo.

Reactions: DavidBL

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Henrique's extra year is a bit much for me, especially now that we have Tatar signed this year and next. I'd take him for cheap, but I get the sense Anaheim is trying to sell somewhat high on him.

The Bruins are definitely the best fit.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He has more value to the Ducks than he would get in a trade imo.

Reactions: Duck Off

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
What would you consider fair?

Maybe a B prospect and a mid-round pick? It's hard to say.

What would the Ducks be looking for positionally? Between the Graves acquisition and Siegenthaler looking legit, the Devils have a glut of LHD prospects that could be up for grabs.

But I'm not convinced that's the type of deal the Devils should be making.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
What's the cost for half retained? I'm guessing a pretty penny for three years, but I thought I'd ask.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
What's the cost for half retained? I'm guessing a pretty penny for three years, but I thought I'd ask.

To me if im anaheim and dont think im going to use my cap space over the next 2-3 years... id be interested in that idea... assuming we can get quality assets back from it .

Reactions: Cogburn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad