Prospect Info: Adam Engstrom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kyne

Oct 24, 2007
You can see he has more experience playing at a higher level than the others. I like how his play got better as time went on. He seems to have no issues at all playing on his right side despite being a lefty. I'd like to see him at the main camp and in preseason against NHL calibre players.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
1726521239330.png
1726521255400.png

He looks like he could be the son of the dude from the Saw movies. I hope he goes up to the opponents before games and says "would you like to play a game?".

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
Djurgården has produced quite a lot of players the last couple of years.
Adam played together with Noah Östlund (Sabres), Liam Öhgren (Wild), Lekkeremäki (Canucks), William Eklund (Sharks) and Calle Odelius (Islanders), all in the same junior team!

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Engstrom is proving to be a quick study. He's already shown big strides since his first preseason game there.

I'd like to see him get a bit stronger, and gain a bit more confidence with the puck. He's got some pretty big ideas at times, skates well, and has a really good first pass. I think he's going to be a solid Top 4 puck mover in time.

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Agreed with the posters above, he's shown some interesting progress over pre-season. I don't know what his future holds or what role he has on the Canadiens moving forward but I will be watching with interest.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
He's definitely looking a bit better every game, he seems to have a pretty high learning capacity. There's something to develop there.
Agreed. For the first game this pre-season Engstrom looked quicker and more importantly, more confident. After initial concern that we had another Norlinder on our hands, Engstrom is starting to show that he has actual NHL promise.

Reactions: Andy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad