Value of: Actual realistic offers for Chychrun from other fanbases

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Konecny is much better and much more proven than Pinto.
Jake Guentzel is much better and much more proven than Konecny.

Would you make that trade? Or would you say no, because there is a good chance he will walk to FA immediately and you will be left with nothing? Oh, and also you cant really afford to pay him what he’ll want… still making that trade?

So, while what you are saying is true, its completely meaningless in the context of what I said

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
He was average defensively when playing the left side with Zub. He’s not a defensive stalwart by any means but when used properly he is very helpful.

True, but as an asset Pinto is much more valuable.
I like Pinto but TK is the much better asset. Just don't look at points His all around game is so much better. BTW I am fine keeping TK. Thanks

Jake Guentzel is much better and much more proven than Konecny.

Would you make that trade? Or would you say no, because there is a good chance he will walk to FA immediately and you will be left with nothing? Oh, and also you cant really afford to pay him what he’ll want… still making that trade?

So, while what you are saying is true, its completely meaningless in the context of what I said

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I like Pinto but TK is the much better asset. Just don't look at points His all around game is so much better. BTW I am fine keeping TK. Thanks
Pinto’s all around game is his biggest strength. Pinto has 4 more years until UFA while Travis has 1 year which is why I say Pinto is the better asset.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Did you get any "actual realistic" offers?

How's this? :popcorn:

A league executive believes the Senators would likely have to offer defenceman Jakob Chychrun along with a first-round pick and another selection to acquire Ullmark. Even then, he has a modified no-trade clause that has 15 teams on it and it’s not known if Ottawa is on that list

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Garrioch lists Florida, Detroit, LA and Chicago as teams interested in Chychrun.

IDK what Florida would even give. Like they have no prospects, nor first round picks in the nearby future. I doubt they'd give Lundell for Chychrun (Although I'd love Lundell). If we can snatch 15th overall from Detroit and get MBN, sign me the f*** up. LA for something like Spence, Kaliyev, and a pick and I'd do.

• Haha
Reactions: lakeshirts37

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
As a Canucks fan, I'd do the exact same thing as what they got Chychrun for. If he wants out this is probably the best deal they will get.

1st round pick 2025 (top 10 protected), conditional 2nd round pick in 2025 (make conference finals if not turns into 3rd round pick), and 2nd round pick in 2026 draft (if he resigns with the Canucks if not turns into 3rd round pick).

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
As a Canucks fan, I'd do the exact same thing as what they got Chychrun for. If he wants out this is probably the best deal they will get.

1st round pick 2025 (top 10 protected), conditional 2nd round pick in 2025 (make conference finals if not turns into 3rd round pick), and 2nd round pick in 2026 draft (if he resigns with the Canucks if not turns into 3rd round pick).
As a Sens fan I can say I'd love that. Of note, you can no longer make picks conditional on re-signing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad