Celebrity Death: Actor Jerry Doyle--Babylon 5 Mr. Garibaldi age 60

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Jerry Doyle (60)

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36918773

Actor Jerry Doyle, best known for his role in the sci-fi series Babylon 5, has died at the age of 60.

Man this sucks. One of the best sci-fi shows ever aired keeps on losing some of the best people ever.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
That sucks

Man B5 has really lost a lot of actors

The list long and sad,even if you just count the tier 1 actors.

- Michael O'Hare
- Andreas Katsulas
- Jerry Doyle
- Richard Biggs

Counting just Biggs, Katsulas, O'Hare and Doyle that's 4 out of the 9 original main cast members gone.

If you start going over the list of secondary and tertiary actors who have died the list becomes a sad joke.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
As soon as I read this Londo saying "Mr. Garibaldi" popped into my head. Loved that show. I still re-watch it every couple of years.

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Didn't watch Babylon 5, but caught syndicated broadcasts of his talk radio show a few times on very early commutes to an old part-time job. Shocking he died so young.

R.I.P.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Babylon 5 wasn't as good as DS9 but I certainly enjoyed it when I was younger and it had its moments of being as good as anything on TV with regard to Scifi

I especially enjoyed the Shadow War arch.. Of course the Dominion War on DS9 was still better

Still it was great time to grow up in 90's with all the Scifi options on TV

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Its just crazy, shows like tng and ds9 have had their main crew live long (and prosper) while B5 keeps having early deaths. I just re-watched the entire series last summer. Sad to see what happened to everyone.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

This is my favorite Garabaldi scene in the series. (Volume is a little low) I was shocked when I read the news yesterday. Loved that character.

RiP. :(

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Its just crazy, shows like tng and ds9 have had their main crew live long (and prosper) while B5 keeps having early deaths. I just re-watched the entire series last summer. Sad to see what happened to everyone.

Well, at least The Scarecrow...errr...I mean Bruce Boxleitner's still around.

How come Scarecrow and Mrs. King was never syndicated, incidentally?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad