Abbotsford Canucks | Season Starting

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The best thing about this game is that the Canucks 20-21 year olds are dominating. D-Petey, Kudryavtsev, Klimovich,Lekkerimaki and Raty aren't even remotely 'overmatched'. They're among the best players on the ice.

Been a long time since we saw young guys like this who are wheeling around out there and demonstrating their talent. Could be a very fun year in Abbotsford.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Unfortunately didn't end up being able to watch much of this as I had something come up unexpectedly. And now the stream I had isn't working.

Anyway, happy to see our youth are having such a great game!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Klimovich playing like a man possessed.....what the hell happened? Total domination by the team with the Johnny Canuck logo.

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
A very good performance by the guys in the lineup given that there are some noticeable absences at present. Just one caveat: San Diego has been a perennial bottom feeder in recent seasons and appears to be headed again toward the same fate.

Reactions: Lindgren

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I'm guessing that PDG is still hurt; but I don't think Wolanin has played a game yet. And I'm assuming that Sammy Blais was missing because of the AHL veteran rule?

Three pretty key guys out of the lineup....but didn't seem to matter. That Friedman-D-Petey pairing looks like 'money' in the early going.

And Kudryavtsev is wheeling around out there like he's still playing junior hockey.....and dishing out some 'seeing-eye' passes through the neutral zone. He' going to be fun to watch this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad