Value of: A NHL goaltender to Montreal.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Call Pittsburgh and ask about Louis Domingue.

French, bakes apple pies and can shield Primeau without cratering your chances at a top pick.

Oh, he's cheap too.

Reactions: Deam78

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Koskinen + Lavoie for a 4th

Montreal gets a goalie to run out the season and a prospect drafted in the 2nd round. Big Quebec born RW, but raw but he’s started coming around recently.

Edmonton gets cap space to attempt to upgrade the roster.

Reactions: Vachon23

Mandalorian

Screw the tank, just WIN BABY!
Jan 3, 2022
In your head, rent free

Montreal gets a goalie to run out the season and a prospect drafted in the 2nd round. Big Quebec born RW, but raw but he’s started coming around recently.

Interesting. Would you be interested in taking Alex Belzile contract on top of that(750k UFA)?

MakeTheGoalsLarger

Dec 9, 2011
Antarctica
I don't agree with the notion of shelter ing a goalie. Patrick Roy got lit up in junior hockey. He had a descent NHL career.

The AHL team is likely more focused on winning than teaching young players at the moment while the Habs don't even want to win.

Reactions: McPhees Moustache

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I could see Montreal taking Koskinen as a salary dump (with a draft pick) when Edmonton gets someone else.

He's a warm body and (barely) an NHL goalie

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Lavoie is crap as prospect. Didn't like his play back when he played for Mooseheads.

Give us shot in dark prospect in Savoie instead ? We have 6 million in caproom. No need to include Belzile.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019

Fax the papers, I do it as MTL, I think EDM fans mostly won't agree right ?

Reactions: Mandalorian

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Leave Primeau the tank commander in the net. I dont see him as the future goaltender number one of this franchise.

Tripledeke333

Jun 25, 2021
Just let primaeu play. If he can't recover mentally he was never gonna be good anyways.

This. It is not like Primaeu is 18. He is old enough that he should be able to mentally handle this. Maybe he develops and this is a learning experience. If not, he was never going to be good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad