Post-Game Talk: A New Level of Suckage | Canucks 0 @ Jets 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
These lines finally make sense ... with like 12 games, or whatever, left to go. As noted above, Vey-Etem will probably still somehow lead the team in ice time. Hopefully the last couple weeks I see Bartkowski in a Canucks uniform.

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I got 2 pre-school aged children, the last thing I need is another time-suck game to enter into my life.

That's why you need it! I've pretty much stopped playing games on my phone entirely, no time for it and everything is pay to play now

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
These lines finally make sense ... with like 12 games, or whatever, left to go. As noted above, Vey-Etem will probably still somehow lead the team in ice time. Hopefully the last couple weeks I see Bartkowski in a Canucks uniform.

Hopefully it means mccann can get some more ice time finally :laugh:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Who are the two guys beside Jake there? I think the middle is Grenier but the guy on left looks like McCann but with more puberty. Jake needs to do less smiling and more hustling! I kid I kid

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Who are the two guys beside Jake there? I think the middle is Grenier but the guy on left looks like McCann but with more puberty. Jake needs to do less smiling and more hustling! I kid I kid

TBH he looks lost out there ...

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Unfortunately I think we win this one. Then proceed to get mauled in St.louis and Nashville

Hope otherwise but ya, I think it's a combination of being due, Daniel's "leadership", and the Jet's just being the suck.

Might also be the last game we win for a while though :)

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON

Left guy is Baertschi (see the 47 on his helmet). No ****ing clue who the middle guy is... based on the helmet & what I can make out from his helmet, it might be Gaunce? Or Biega? But looks nothing like either... The only thing I'm positive about is that it's not Grenier.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Unfortunately I think we win this one. Then proceed to get mauled in St.louis and Nashville

Cruised over to the Jets board and looking at their lineup you may be right.
Their forwards are... well..

Something like:

X-Scheifele-Wheeler
Dano-Burmi- X
Petan-Copp-Stafford
DeLeo-Lowry- X

Emergency call ups: Halischuk, Kosmachuk, Petan, DeLeo

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Left guy is Baertschi (see the 47 on his helmet). No ****ing clue who the middle guy is... based on the helmet & what I can make out from his helmet, it might be Gaunce? Or Biega? But looks nothing like either... The only thing I'm positive about is that it's not Grenier.

Not Biega.. Gaunce likely.. on zoom you can make out the 5 on the back of his helmet...

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I got a feeling that we are going to win tonight.

p.s.: is it just me or is Virtanen giving the camera a dirty look?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad