A must made poll: will the Oilers be back in the SCF next season ?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oilers in the finals next year ?

• Yes

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 62.9%
  • Too early to say

Votes: 51 18.0%

• Total voters

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Likely not. There's a lot of good teams out there. I'd be happy to see them return since the only western team I cheer for is the Sharks and I don't see a cup run yet.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
He pretty much did play like a third stringer with a save percentage around .880 for the playoffs. But he probably played better than expected given his lack of NHL experience.
He was legitimately good.

The Oilers offence was shut down by a solid effort on his part. If there was more goal supports in game 6&7, there is a good chance Vancouver would have been where the Oilers were. IMO

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Kinda early. They dodged Vegas and Colorado, faced a 4th string goalie in round, 2, and faced the easier out of Vegas Colorado, and Dallas, ( the top 3 teams favorite to come out of the west)

but I feel we are underrating them though. They play a good system, and I feel they can be a threat to make it deep again next year.
Ah yes the team that beat the other 2 teams was the easier of the 3

Canucks logic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad