GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
tenor.gif

Hope it’s not too early to post the best GIF

Hoping for a strong game and a win!

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Hoping to see our bottom 6 pot a goal or two. Would also be nice to see Letang/Schultz step up offensively too.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
You were a description of your underwear away from making this into an awkward first Tinder conversation.

Can't describe what he doesn't have on.

Well I can't start watching til at least the second period tonight. So make note about when the Habs start clowning them and that's probably about right when I tuned in.

First game I was ready to go to bed after their first two. Then we score two in quick succession and my wife puts the game back on, not realising how reality works for me - watch them, no comeback, don't watch them, comeback. And we know how that ended. 'Tis a curse to be a curse.

Okay Pittsburgh, I'm gonna need you to do exactly the same thing as you did on monday, except maybe score more goals seeing as I think the Canadiens will be better offensively this game. You're the better team and should win, my hopes for Lafrenière in a Habs jersey rests on you. Just focus up and do your thing.

Don't let me down.

Letting people down is what we do best.

Give him to the Rags.

Hell no. Enough lottery picks in this division (that don't belong to us) already.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Okay Pittsburgh, I'm gonna need you to do exactly the same thing as you did on monday, except maybe score more goals seeing as I think the Canadiens will be better offensively this game. You're the better team and should win, my hopes for Lafrenière in a Habs jersey rests on you. Just focus up and do your thing.

Don't let me down.

Hahaha score more goals. Haha you're hilarious.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Can't describe what he doesn't have on.

First game I was ready to go to bed after their first two. Then we score two in quick succession and my wife puts the game back on, not realising how reality works for me - watch them, no comeback, don't watch them, comeback. And we know how that ended. 'Tis a curse to be a curse.

Letting people down is what we do best.

Hell no. Enough lottery picks in this division (that don't belong to us) already.

I was debating whether to "like" this post or not, but I decided not to because I didn't need that visual image in my head.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Is there are shootout after 1 or 2 OT?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It couldn't be better than The O, could it?

And The O went down a couple of months ago.

It’s a hole in the wall place that’s been there forever and looks it. Great bacon. It also only ever took cash and hasn’t shown up on any delivery apps. No patio and other good places fairly close. Like, I don’t know how they’d have been making money other than loyal customers ordering over the phone and picking it up, or money laundering which I doubt. Google says they’re still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad