GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't judge anyone's fandom, personally. If you are here (consistently and in a non-troll fashion) you at least have some rooting interest in the Penguins and therefore are fine by me.

Some people are just kinda like Eeyore. Ha... at least speaking for myself. A bit hard to take sometimes but their heart is in the right place.

The negativity can get overwhelming sometimes but that also largely comes from a place of concern, worry and therefore deep-seated investment in the team if they can elicit those kinds of emotions.

Anyway I'll get off my armchair psychologist high horse.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
We need to see a healthy progression in our execution tonight. The most important thing is winning, but hopefully we do so in decisive fashion and put the Habs on the Brink.

Looking for Geno to have a big night. He as well as the team sure could use it.

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Predictions for tonight:

Domi and the Habs will continue to take liberties on Sid and the Pens.

The Pens PP will continue to struggle and not make it he Habs pay for those liberties.

Price will continue to slam the door with ease if the Pens continue to not get traffic in front of him.

No matter the outcome, JJ and Murray will get roasted.

As far as the score? Who knows???

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Predictions for tonight:

Domi and the Habs will continue to take liberties on Sid and the Pens.

The Pens PP will continue to struggle and not make it he Habs pay for those liberties.

Price will continue to slam the door with ease if the Pens continue to not get traffic in front of him.

No matter the outcome, JJ and Murray will get roasted.

As far as the score? Who knows???

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
If you are going to misuse Geno on the PP, at least put him in front of the net because he’s a bigger body than anyone else out there...

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Sometimes I really don’t get Sully. I know that the locals are even mentioning Bylsma now re his stubbornness and need to be right rather than win.
I dunno.
There’s simply no excuse for the way the #1 PP is playing. Sully, Recchi, whoever. They’re lucky they’re in this series with only 1 PPG.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
There’s simply no excuse for the way the #1 PP is playing. Sully, Recchi, whoever. They’re lucky they’re in this series with only 1 PPG.

The PP has been shit all season.

Their present struggles should only surprise people who haven't been paying attention.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
enjoying a mid-afternoon strawberry/pineapple slushie from Carrick beer, ok these things are good and worth $4
beer2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad