We go left. A tree made of sacrificial bones wants to speak with us

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Today is the first day in the history of independent Czech republic where the Communist party is not making it to the parliament (got less than 5 % of votes in today's parliamentary election).
Re. f***ing. Joice.

Edit - obviously sucks that one of the bigger parties ANO is lead by former StB (sort of KGB) agent (prime minister for the past 4 years) but hey. At least one thing happened today.

In case you are interested in some weird Hollywood-like twists in politics, these parliamentary elections are quite a piece of work.

Leading party ANO (government 2017-2021) lead by former StB agent Andrej Babiš as I mentioned, finished in a close second place (27.2 %; winner SPOLU got 27.9 %). Long time critique Jakub Voráček talking about Mr. Babiš here "Sad we are lead by former StB agents. Jágr should be more honest about what he is thinking" (ironically, Jágr with his signature 68 number (1968 = occupation of the country by USSR, is sort of a supporter of Babiš) and here "Andrej Babiš is the biggest evil the Czech republic met since 1989".

President of the Czech republic is constitutionally obliged to name the party he prefers to "build" new government. Historically, he (current president Miloš Zeman - who liked to call himself "Czech Donald Trump" in his congratulory letter to #45 back in 2016) preferred cooperation with Babiš, lately seen as a sort of Orbán-ish figure. Zeman has been battling health issues for a few years now. Cant walk anymore (FDR example shows this is not what should be an issue), has been rushed to the hospital twice over the past two weeks and again today, just 1 hour after a brief, post-election meeting with Mr. Babiš. In spoiler (hidden as it may be perceived as undignified and the 3rd one is point of discussions about ethics right now) how our president, the commander in chief of the Czech army, looked 1) and 2) when he cast his vote on Friday, 3) how he looked today after getting to the hospital. Reportedly paralyzed.
Mr. president, quite an ego I would say, has always been trying to sport a strong man image, although it seems like he is under the influence of some shadowy figures (with Russian links; Zeman even joked with Putin about how "it would be so much easier if journalists could be shot, a joke even Putin looked at with surprise) - and his family let it get to a really undignified spot.

The communist party story is still very, very happy. The rest of it is just really weird. Václav Havel would love the commie story, and very likely would hate how this situation tarnishes a presidents office legacy though.

edit - Mr president has not allowed

upload_2021-10-10_14-1-46.png

upload_2021-10-10_14-2-26.png

upload_2021-10-10_14-3-4.png

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
9iCTxF5.jpg

I can see through space and time BABYYYY

@CanadianFlyer88 what's the lore behind this thing. Is it Elven? Elder? Are there any insignias on one or more of the bones?

It is Elder as f***. It is composed of many bones. With your keen insight we can determine that bones are from animals, all sentient races, demons, and unknowable creatures.

The skulls all bear smoking runes in a language not of this plane.

I bet this is fine.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
It is Elder as f***. It is composed of many bones. With your keen insight we can determine that bones are from animals, all sentient races, demons, and unknowable creatures.

The skulls all bear smoking runes in a language not of this plane.

I bet this is fine.
Me too. I say to it, jubilantly, "Hey hey smokeshow, happy football Sunday!!"

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Me too. I say to it, jubilantly, "Hey hey smokeshow, happy football Sunday!!"

Since we are overwhelmingly voting to speak with it, I can assure you this is a really good idea. It appreciates the violence of football. The way it is a form of sacrifice, with the way young men hurl their bodies into the unappreciative and uncaring mercenary meat grinder of the NFL.

Ignoring the tree isn't a good idea. I can reveal that.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I had the audio cassettes of the one which came out in the late 70s/early 80s, possibly a BBC production, but I'm not sure. I recorded it off the radio every Sunday night.
I’ve got the official cassette tape version of this. My dad wanted to get rid of a bunch of stuff during a move and let me have it. Of course, I don’t have a tape player, so I haven’t had a chance to listen to it, but I do have it in my possession.

3DD8E2B7-85ED-4CC5-8309-736FB472333D.jpeg

5C77341C-EFE0-46F4-96B1-7469BE697DBB.jpeg

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Since we are overwhelmingly voting to speak with it, I can assure you this is a really good idea. It appreciates the violence of football. The way it is a form of sacrifice, with the way young men hurl their bodies into the unappreciative and uncaring mercenary meat grinder of the NFL.

Ignoring the tree isn't a good idea. I can reveal that.
I vote that we seduce the tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad