GDT: #9 | Canadiens at Flyers | Sunday, October 27, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, 93.3 FM

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Think this is more of the deal they had to cut to get Kolosov to come over rather then Fedotov. If i recall it was something like they told him he would get nhl games within the first month or two or he would be able to head back to the KHL
I’m sure the NHL game check is a nice incentive but I think showing him he has a path to an NHL role is more enticing. You won’t convince me if Fedotov was playing well, they make this move. And if Kolosov plays well, he’s going to play again.

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Think this is more of the deal they had to cut to get Kolosov to come over rather then Fedotov. If i recall it was something like they told him he would get nhl games within the first month or two or he would be able to head back to the KHL
Bundy on spittin chuckles said they would give him at least a NHL and if he was still unhappy he could go home or something to that effect

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Would love a win and multi point MM game to shut Habs fans up, but Torts and Briere can’t be rewarded for those decisions

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
We don't think Hathaway or Deslauriers will help Frost break that 0% on-ice shooting %? If the PP1 wasn't doing well, Frost would be sat. That's my read. Also, Poehling and Cates are enviable middle 6 center depth.

Brink having 4 points in 6 games and getting scratched 3 in a row is something.
just-ridiculous-ridiculous.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
TSN is calling Deslauriers "Nico". :laugh:

Hutson clowning the 4th line.

Mike Johnson also thinks Deslauriers is Couturier, continuing an early season theme. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad