WWE: NXT on the CW: Are You Ready?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Okay that was hilarious... Can't believe Gargano guessed right.... Bianca picking his nose :laugh:

so which of these 3 woman they look like they gonna build the most my guess is vaaquer atm
I think it'll be Giulia, but I think it should be and want it to be Vacquer. I love everything about her. That said, I think we will get Giulia vs Stephanie at Wrestlemania weekend.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Okay that was hilarious... Can't believe Gargano guessed right.... Bianca picking his nose :laugh:

I think it'll be Giulia, but I think it should be and want it to be Vacquer. I love everything about her. That said, I think we will get Giulia vs Stephanie at Wrestlemania weekend.
Yeah, I think the popular guess/opinion is that neither won't spend a year at NXT.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Regal appearance on tv, just waiting for that..."WAR GAMES!"

Ridge Holland pissing Bubba Ray off, someone's going through a table at the ECW Arena show in Philly.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It's amazing how quickly Tatum has become my fave in the women's division

Regal appearance on tv, just waiting for that..."WAR GAMES!"

Ridge Holland pissing Bubba Ray off, someone's going through a table at the ECW Arena show in Philly.
Maybe Ridge vs Bully in Philly?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's amazing how quickly Tatum has become my fave in the women's division

Maybe Ridge vs Bully in Philly?
I was thinking Dudley Boyz reunion and a 3D.

Yeah, Tatum has really improved her gimmick and in-ring work. Also love how she doesn't bother with fishnets in her ring gear, just pale white skin. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad