GDT: 9/28/24 Hawks @ Blues (Last internet game before the launch of the new sports vision)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Dach is playing well but he can't just skate into bad situations..... he seems to leave himself vulnerable, not a good thing for a guy who has had at least 1 concussion.
Just like his brother. Frustrating because he really is the ideal third liner

So how has Kurashev looked at center?

Seems like the forward prospects just aren’t ready yet. However the defensive prospects look like they are. I’m just saying, Blues haven’t scored and Martinez and Brodie aren’t playing.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Crevier and Phillips need to be cut immediately after the game. They are both awful.

Are Korchinski and Vlasic on the same pairing? Who’s playing the right side?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Crevier and Phillips need to be cut immediately after the game. They are both awful.

Are Korchinski and Vlasic on the same pairing? Who’s playing the right side?
The low IQ plays I've seen from Phillips have been a bit shocking. I thought he'd make a case for being the 7thD.

Korch on the right, I think.

Reactions: Hattrick Kane

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Hall lazy in OT. Doesn’t for for puck. Blues go on rush and score

Athanasiou is very fast. He does notilhing else

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well who pkayed RD in the Vlasic-Kk pairibg?

In any case...the fact is,3 games Nazar has not been making a case for anything but a Rockford stint...They gave him his rope..now shoukd be in next cuts..
Fact is no Hawks forward prospect has made a case to stay up in the show..That is a disappointment rment..Reichel will still get more chances over last 3 games of ore-season ..but as for all the rest including Dach Nazar Savoie that are still here...they gotta go to Rockford..

Spelkacy has looked fine ..but still very young and needs to hone his offenseman.. COukd keep hom aroubd 1 or 2 more games as a reward for good pkay ..but we alk know hev s goibg back to Windsor to develop more..
So realky no infusion up front from Hawks kid prospects this season.
Have to rely on the NHL vets we have to fill positions..but if therevis sonething better we can getvoff the waiver wire ,maybe we can add a forward who can provide more offense that way?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad