Post-Game Talk: 9/26 PRESEASON 1 - Blue Jackets 3 BRUINS 2 - F/SO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm looking forward to this, actually. Preseason or not, I haven't seen most of these kids play.

It'll be fun to see what kinds of skillsets they may bring to the B's in the future. I'm gonna keep my eye especially on carlo and zboril. I was initially excited when the B's drafted the latter. I figured Zboril would be a good defenseman eventually. I hope he still will be!

I wonder how Hayes is gonna look amongst all these kids?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
Woof, Hayes basically the only veteran forward. Time to wake up.

Should be some dust ups in this game, Mike Brown and Dalton Prout dressed for the Jackets

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
New players won’t be the only ones under review when the Bruins host the Columbus Blue Jackets to open a seven-game preseason schedule (7 p.m., NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5). The coaching staff gets its first look at a system altered to produce a faster pace of play and how well players understand it.

"We’ve implemented a few things in the last few days, and we want the players to play that way, starting [Monday night]," assistant coach Jay Pandolfo said. "So, it’s an evaluation, too, on some of these guys as to how they understand these things, and if they can get it quickly — especially the young guys."

"We’re trying to change the way we play [in Boston] a little bit," Cassidy said. "Some of the stuff we’re trying to incorporate here, we’ve done a little bit in Providence."

http://www.telegram.com/sports/2016...-gets-close-look-in-game-against-blue-jackets

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
An altered system in Boston is probably good news for Hayes, he wasn't particularly adept at the one run last year.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
New players won’t be the only ones under review when the Bruins host the Columbus Blue Jackets to open a seven-game preseason schedule (7 p.m., NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5). The coaching staff gets its first look at a system altered to produce a faster pace of play and how well players understand it.

"We’ve implemented a few things in the last few days, and we want the players to play that way, starting [Monday night]," assistant coach Jay Pandolfo said. "So, it’s an evaluation, too, on some of these guys as to how they understand these things, and if they can get it quickly — especially the young guys."

"We’re trying to change the way we play [in Boston] a little bit," Cassidy said. "Some of the stuff we’re trying to incorporate here, we’ve done a little bit in Providence."

http://www.telegram.com/sports/2016...-gets-close-look-in-game-against-blue-jackets

hockeyauuugh.gif

Claude must be starting to feel like my parents did when they left my brother and I home alone for a couple of weeks. ;)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Only two RH D (Carlo and Miller) and 4 LH D, so someone will be playing their off side. We know how much Clode likes to do that. A case of the mice playing while the cat is away? :laugh:

ps I think those D are listed alphabetically, not by pairing.

Liles-Carlo has been a pair since the start of camp

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Lots of players to watch tonight…

Cehlarik, Czarnik, Heinen, Debrusk, Griffith, Mueller, Carlo, Zboril, O’Gara…

Looking forward to it.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
hockeyauuugh.gif

Claude must be starting to feel like my parents did when they left my brother and I home alone for a couple of weeks. ;)

Lol, Claude designed the changes. He also designed the training camp.

He met with the coaches this summer to go over the changes and to show them how to implement and teach the changes at camp while he's at the WCH.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell how happy I am about this?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Lots of players to watch tonight…

Cehlarik, Czarnik, Heinen, Debrusk, Griffith, Mueller, Carlo, Zboril, O’Gara…

Looking forward to it.

I'm going and more excited to see these guys than the regulars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad