Post-Game Talk: 9/26 PRESEASON 1 - Blue Jackets 3 BRUINS 2 - F/SO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
jackets_bruins.jpg

No idea what to expect tonight except I am leaning towards Cleveland vs Providence.

But the Bear is out of hibernation :)

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com...itioning-takes-toll-in-5-0-loss-to-blues.html

The Blue Jackets face the Bruins on Monday night in Boston. The club released its lineup: Forwards: Wennberg, Milano, Zaar, Saad, Abramov, Hannikainen, Gagner, Karlsson, Sedlak, Anderson, Brown, Bjorkstrand. Defense: Nutivaara, Jones, Harrington, Yevenko, Prout, Goloubef Goaltenders: McElhinney, Houser. The game can be seen on NHL Network.

Last edited:

rudos1

Oct 22, 2009
Bruins hockey!!! I don't care if they suck I am so ready for some games!!!

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Bruins line up tonight

CtRqqVQXYAAqQDI

Carlo-Liles is the D pair to watch imo

Only two RH D (Carlo and Miller) and 4 LH D, so someone will be playing their off side. We know how much Clode likes to do that. A case of the mice playing while the cat is away? :laugh:

ps I think those D are listed alphabetically, not by pairing.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Looks like a 'message to Jimmy Hayes' line up.

And that's a message I support. Randell making Boston full time and playing would make me happy. Be interesting to see what Hargrove and DeBrusk bring to the table.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Im interested in Zboril as well. Hearing from a lot of people that he took a step back last year. And hopefully Carlo can impress and possible make the team.

Just glad to have hockey back!!

Also,lots of input that after a slow start he regained his footing while being used in a more demanding role.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have missed hockey so even though it is not the full team (far from it) I am psyched about going into the Garden for the first time since April to watch hockey.

It will be nice to see my hockey pals . It is always fun to see the STH I know, the folks who work concession , security, ushers and the guys who work behind the B's bench . I will also get to see my sis who I see far more during hockey season ;)

Here we go again. A fresh season and a clean sheet of ice. :yo:

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Also,lots of input that after a slow start he regained his footing while being used in a more demanding role.

Thats good to hear. Is he old enough to play in PRO if he doesnt make the squad? Id like to watch him play this year... maybe I can get a TV subscription to the Sea Dogs :help:

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
Seems to have been one of the longest off seasons I've experienced. Yay for Bruins hockey! Hoping for standout performance from Carlo or Zboril.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I'll be there tonight to watch the kids and check out my new seats. Good stuff about time there's something real to pay attention to aside from trade rumors.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell how happy I am about this?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Wait, it's actually being televised?

Wuttttttttttttt?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad