GDT: 9/19/13 - Carolina @ Buffalo - If we must...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Jared making things happen on that shift. Wouldn't it be funny if he finally broke through and became a regular NHL player?

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
I thought Khudobin looked good, challenging and was just thinking that he was handling the puck well when that oops happened. it seemed on the stream that the puck may have hopped and was rolling. idk, bad luck for him any way.

Gerbe has looked good and so has Jared aggressively forechecking. almost caused a turn over or two. they have been noticable. Dvorak looked good too.

that was a close call for Skinner.

only saw some of the second but those were some of my impressions.

refs don't appear to be calling much out there, letting interference go a lot.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Chris Terry has more drive and more hockey intelligence than Bowman, Dalpe and Boychuk combined yet he'll still somehow be behind all 3 of them on the depth chart when camp ends.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Chris Terry has more drive and more hockey intelligence than Bowman, Dalpe and Boychuk combined yet he'll still somehow be behind all 3 of them on the depth chart when camp ends.

This is probably absolutely true, especially when Maurice was at the helm. . But I really hope this is where Maurice and Muller are completely different. Reward these guys based on performance and effort in camp and not the name on the back or draft pick status.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad