GDT: #9 – Sabres at Sharks – Sat Oct 25, 4:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Girgs FO% in last 3 games must be something around 20%.. Needs to improve on those.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Passing looks so much better tonight..

Not seein' that. 4 glaring give aways btwn Hodgson and Moulson alone - who came into this game with 4 give aways btwn them.

I'm seeing dump, chase, swing pucks around behind the o-zone net, then back check to recover possession, rinse and repeat.

D is generally moving things up and out, maybe that's what you mean? But the forwards? Not the top two lines anyway.

ZeroPT*

We need to pressure Stalock more. He loves to play the puck and if our forwards pressure him with speed it could create space

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
It's even worse. The 'he doesn't know X and O's' is brought up often, but it's to the point where I honestly question if Nolan knows a thing about hockey beyond GRR WORK HARD. How long can the team listen to Nolan and think he's competent.

He isn't. He's a fool.Kept Latvia close against Canada playing in a shell and he's a genius.

He's here for year, part of Murray Tank plan.

WILD CARD. Pegula. unpredictable. He could tire of losing very quickly. He's a billionaire and used to winning at everything.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
The Sharks announcers, who I have to listen to at this point, are painful. They called that a clean hit. They also talked about the Sabres 2 first round picks in the next draft...

Kings announcers also said the Sabres had 2 first round picks. They must share their mis-information

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
He isn't. He's a fool.Kept Latvia close against Canada playing in a shell and he's a genius.

He's here for year, part of Murray Tank plan.

WILD CARD. Pegula. unpredictable. He could tire of losing very quickly. He's a billionaire and used to winning at everything.

I hope. I hope. It's not the losing, it's the not standing a chance of not losing.

Gets fans to turn backs on players who are stuck in a position of not having a chance to live up to expectations. And when fans start actively hating players...

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hamilton doesn't let old hatred go...

Paul Hamilton ‏@pham1717 4m4 minutes ago

Kristi Yamaguchi and Curtis Brown on the Sharks broadcast. Hope he's a better broadcaster than player.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
That so-called 1st pp unit shift was another example of how the entire "top six" seems to be instructed not to do anything other than dump, chase, hope... Sheesh. ALL of those guys used to be able to make plays.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Hamilton doesn't let old hatred go...

Paul Hamilton ‏@pham1717 4m4 minutes ago

Kristi Yamaguchi and Curtis Brown on the Sharks broadcast. Hope he's a better broadcaster than player.

Hard to believe that professional journalists get paid to be internet trolls. Don't have anything but fond memories of CB - they're making Buffalo look bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad