GDT: #8 RallyTeemu? Ducks @ Hawks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Could Getz possibly be any slower? He's slower than Maroon. The fact that he can't keep up with the play is what's led to at least two odd man rushes the other way.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I'm guessing Getz will shut it down soon for surgery. He's clearly laboring out there. Every time I hear of an athlete trying to "rehab" a sports hernia, they end up having surgery later on (usually during the season they were rehabing for).

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
I love the fact that Anaheim will always see the new interpretation of uses that were never releasedid to the league.

Seriously, what the hell is up with the officials this year? So pathetic

Oct 18, 2011
Could Getz possibly be any slower? He's slower than Maroon. The fact that he can't keep up with the play is what's led to at least two odd man rushes the other way.

seems like i say this everyday....he should have gotten the surgery he looks like he can barely move, i would love to hear the organization explain why he didn't get it

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
Wagner has earned his ice time and should have more. 1 shot 3 hits and great on the PK and a stick in the face.

getzforfighting*

Daley took two hard hits from Wagner that period. That's Ducks hockey, wearing down the opposition D and then reaping the benefits.

Oct 18, 2011
Daley took two hard hits from Wagner that period. That's Ducks hockey, wearing down the opposition D and then reaping the benefits.
we need more players willing to play like that, i really wish we had someone better for the 4 million we're paying hagelin....guy does not play physical at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad