GDT: 7 PM ET Ducks battle the Penguins in the quest for the 1st win of the season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
how the hell did bob murray agree to giving this guy a NMC.....shoulda been a total deal killer

I still believe it was the only way to get Kes to agree to an extension. Kes wanted his buddy, and Bieksa wanted insurance that he couldn't be moved away from his family. doesn't explain their contracts though.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I still believe it was the only way to get Kes to agree to an extension. Kes wanted his buddy, and Bieksa wanted insurance that he couldn't be moved away from his family. doesn't explain their contracts though.

I don't buy that for a minute. Bob was just out of his ****ing mind like he always is with old, bottom pair D.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I feel like the RC Toronto teams started games strong then fell apart as well. That's based on like 3 games of viewing though. Anyone actually remember if that's remotely accurate?

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
I haven't seen anything from Ritchie that looks like a 1st liner. No creativity and no hockey IQ. Just seems like a big guy with a good shot and mean streak.

Usually when guys aren't ready you at least see flashes of their skill. I just don't see it with Ritchie.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I haven't seen anything from Ritchie that looks like a 1st liner. No creativity and no hockey IQ. Just seems like a big guy with a good shot and mean streak.

Usually when guys aren't ready you at least see flashes of their skill. I just don't see it with Ritchie.

He had a pass in the first that showed some good vision but he put too much on it. He's still figuring it out at the NHL level. Just give him time, I think he's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad