GDT: #7 | Flyers at Capitals | Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024 | 7:30 PM | TNT, 93.3 FM

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Drysdale always manages to end up with negative plus/minus by the end of the game.

Being -71 through 154 games is quite impressive.

-28 in 31 games for Philadelphia.

Reactions: Embiid

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
If the Flyers don’t start turning things around in the next few games, Torts will be on a very hot seat. He may be right now. I think there is a 50/50 chance he’s gone after 20-30 games

Michkov is a point per game after 7 games. Can’t ask for more

It’s a very good draft and Flyers are digging a hole that will get them a high pick. I’ll probably be saying this after every game.

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Is there a Russian we can trade for to translate for Matvei? These other 2 gotta go
Yakov_Smirnoff_WAC_Premier_2000X3000-960x1440-3826183684.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: EdmFlyersfan

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Red Wings fan here...Wondering if you guys have a 'Visiting Philly' thread that I could check out...Family and I are looking to road trip your guys way in November.

Thanks!
Although I live nowhere close to Philadelphia, I am quoting your post to make sure it doesn't get buried. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can reply.

Edit: I see several have.

Last edited:

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Red Wings fan here...Wondering if you guys have a 'Visiting Philly' thread that I could check out...Family and I are looking to road trip your guys way in November.

Thanks!
There used to be one stickied. This one maybe?

Reactions: trostol

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
If the Flyers don’t start turning things around in the next few games, Torts will be on a very hot seat. He may be right now. I think there is a 50/50 chance he’s gone after 20-30 games

Michkov is a point per game after 7 games. Can’t ask for more

It’s a very good draft and Flyers are digging a hole that will get them a high pick. I’ll probably be saying this after every game.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Torts had the understanding that he wouldn’t be fired for losing.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Drysdale trade is going to be such a massive loss.

Frost scores in that gimme we could of won
Gauthier is ass, and has low hockey IQ on a Tippett level, we lose the trade probably but we didn’t lose that much ( he looks AHL bound ) I see it as addition by subtraction, the org woulda signed him for 5 years because he’s gritty for more than he’s worth. Drysdale is ass but at least he’ll he gone. Drysdale is Provy level and as a PP QB and he’s touted as an offensive guy, guy might find himself out of the league in a few years, he’s been dreadful.

Juicy Pop

Tank Commander Fedotov
Apr 26, 2014
Wilkes Barre
Well, there is some hope for a few players... there is still something to build around

Now we just need to hope that they're forming a Zavragin extraction team in case the worst happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad