GDT: #7: FLYERS 3 at Blue Jackets 6, Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
View attachment 147667

Relaxing, a champion, and always having fun at 14 years. He is older than Striiker for sure and probably wiser......;-)))
giphy.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
They still have had some good games compared to others we need to win and be a better team.

Kids get better by playing, you seem to love the Jets, well they employed the exact opposite plan as we have and you seem to hate. You play the kids and let them work through the learning process.

You don't bench them after mistakes, you don't sit them in tight games, play them

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Kids get better by playing, you seem to love the Jets, well they employed the exact opposite plan as we have and you seem to hate. You play the kids and let them work through the learning process.

You don't bench them after mistakes, you don't sit them in tight games, play them
Jets kids are impacting the team even if not getting points. Linbolm,Voro wouldnt be on that roster and should be sent down for now and I'm not being :eek::eek::eek::eek:y. Patrick better start being a regular force soon also. Konecny is the only good forward that is young right now and hes gotta aways to go but thats ok. Its pro hockey and you play if good enough.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I'm fine with this if its a short term thing, but kids learn by playing. They can't adjust to the speed of the game while sitting in the press box, which seems to be Vorobyev's biggest problem. Its not like he's making stupid mistakes or is a liability. The kids are going to make mistakes, everyone does. But let them flash their skill because the positives will outweigh the negatives.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Some current stats:

View attachment 147673

- Of note, MacD has been horrible like everyone has been saying but deadhead.
- The "HakShell" is causing more chances against us then for
- The Sanhiem-Gudas parings has been very good. Gudas looks like the old Gudas.
- Hagg has been creating more offense this time around. Once paired with Folin, he actually saw an increase in his CF & decrease in his CA. Could this be MacD's fault?
- The Ghost-Provorov pairing has been struggling. Really need them to come around.
Sad when the top 5 guys:

2 have been healthy scratched
1 is hurt
1 is being severly underused
1 is Giroux

And tonight, I expect Vezina Bob. We will be lucky to score.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Yep... I'm betting Voro gets sent back down just because Hak and his grinders.
Honestly be better for Misha to be sent down instead of sitting in the pressbox. Hakstol thinks its wonderful to sit in the pressbox though, you get to "learn" the game from there.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
I just really want to see consistent effort and focus for 3 periods. Is that too much to ask for?

Reactions: hatcher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad