GDT: #67 | Non-US Army Affiliated Golden Knights at Flyers | March 14, 2023 | NBCSP, ATTSN-RM, ESPN+, 97.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Great job by Claude Jr to crosscheck the guy across the back after the puck goes in. I’m sure his shitbag old man is proud.

"Don't do it, Claude,"

1678836417521.png

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Watched for like 5 mins and wondered who the f*** is #22. Still can’t believe they are auditioning this bum.

Reactions: BiggE

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Worst Flyers #22 since Mike (one game) Peluso
Oddly enough, both Jim Montgomery and Luke Richardson wore 22 for the Flyers. Both were mentioned in another thread today. What's TJ Gorence doing these days?

EDIT; Curiosity overcame me. Gorence is affiliated with a non-profit organization designed to help first responders, athletes and more in times of need.

Last edited:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Oddly enough, both Jim Montgomery and Luke Richardson wore 22 for the Flyers. Both were mentioned in another thread today. What's TJ Gorence doing these days?

EDIT; Curiosity overcame me. Gorence is affiliated with a non-profit organization designed to help first responders, athletes and more in times of need.
Good for TJ, that’s very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad