Lorentz - Kotkaniemi - Stepan

Slavin - Bear
Skjei - Pesce
Cole - Chatfield

Raanta - Andersen

"Lineups are subject to change"

kurt-russell-used-cars.gif

PENS!

Sorry if you are not in dark mode. Switch over, it's good with some flaws.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This new site is frustrating. Carolina won today with Andersen in goal. I guess they’ve decided to play Raanta against the Pens only lol….and why not, he’s 2-0…I just heard a comment from ZAR today about playing Carolina, which jives with what Sullivan says and it’s just wrong. Basically, he says Carolina competes hard on the puck, forecheck, hungry and are fast, so the answer is not Xs and Os; the answer is to compete harder …lol…do you believe this stuff? That’s like the tortoise saying “if only I worked harder, I could catch up to the hare.” The Pens will never play as fast as Carolina if Carolina is also competing hard…that’s just the facts…so dont try to out out-fast them to the puck…the reason Washington and the Isles are successful against them more often than not is that they play 1) with physicality and 2) try to take away their speed by clogging the NZ. Unfortunately the Pens will never be as fast either so play them a different way! My god…Sullivan just has them banging their head against the wall against the Canes, hoping they won’t get a headache. Play a trap, use interference, play physical…and for god sake, if I see Sullivan with last change putting L2 out against Staal, I’m going to throw something

Last edited:

rick6668

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, NY
Driving in tomorrow morning 4.5 hours for this game so I hope it's a good one. Whole family is going Wife and 3 Kids.
Oldest son is a Carolina Fan, my younger son and daughter are Penguins fans like me. My wife is a neutral fan.

So looking forward to this. My last game in Pittsburgh was the 6-2 win over the Caps in 2016.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Driving in tomorrow morning 4.5 hours for this game so I hope it's a good one. Whole family is going Wife and 3 Kids.
Oldest son is a Carolina Fan, my younger son and daughter are Penguins fans like me. My wife is a neutral fan.

So looking forward to this. My last game in Pittsburgh was the 6-2 win over the Caps in 2016.
Man that Caps game was a memorable one. Who could forget that Daley backhand or Kuhnhakl one-timer. Pens were certified scary after that.

Reactions: rick6668

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
This is the worst part about being in the West now, with these f***ing starts being at 1pm Eastern on a Sunday where I should be on the can after my slow wake up and cup of coffee, instead I get to sit disheveled with my routine to rush it all before 10am.

f*** the NHL Scheduling Department, bunch of f***ing wankers.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
GAME CENTER

LINEUPS/GDT
Done In Dark mode

:pens

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Heinen - Malkin - E-Rod
Simon - Carter - Kapanen
Boyle - Blueger - ZAR

Matheson - Letang
Pettersson - Marino
Friedman - Ruhwedel

DeSmith - Jarry

j3FzSs.gif

You Got Your Lucky Rabbits Foot...

:canes

Teravainen - Aho - Necas
Schnevikov - Trocheck - Martinook
Niederreiter - Staal - Fast
Lorentz - Kotkaniemi - Stepan

Slavin - Bear
Skjei - Pesce
Cole - Chatfield

Rannta - Andersen

"Lineups are subject to change"

kurt-russell-used-cars.gif

PENS!

Sorry if you are not in dark mode. Switch over, it's good with some flaws.​
The white font? You monster.

Edit: I see there's a Dark mode, maybe the changes aren't too bad.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
The white font? You monster.

Edit: I see there's a Dark mode, maybe the changes aren't too bad.
Positives and negatives. I don't like that they nerfed the width on pc, nor the reduced avatars.

The posts are less expansive so it's easier to see more at once. Nice to see who's viewing a thread so you can hit them up, knowing you'll get a timely response. The smilies are in a way better format. Dark mode is big as well.

I suspect once they work out all the kinks this site will be way more compatible on phones.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Positives and negatives. I don't like that they nerfed the width on pc, nor the reduced avatars.

The posts are less expansive so it's easier to see more at once. Nice to see who's viewing a thread so you can hit them up, knowing you'll get a timely response. The smilies are in a way better format. Dark mode is big as well.

I suspect once they work out all the kinks this site will be way more compatible on phones.
The current update is a little more mobile friendly, which is where I mostly post from so that's a big bonus but to see alerts, you have to go into a menu at the top left and then check on mobile, that's a big miss on the update.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The current update is a little more mobile friendly, which is where I mostly post from so that's a big bonus but to see alerts, you have to go into a menu at the top left and then check on mobile, that's a big miss on the update.

it’s also annoying how all the likes are notifications. Not sure you will have that problem tho’

Reactions: Pens x

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
First time posting on the new hfboards.

Looks sleek.

Let's try to win another. Going to be a challenge but we can win for sure.
Canes played today and it's an early start tomorrow, if the Pens don't play like ass in the first 40, they can win this, they SHOULD win this.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
This new site is frustrating. Carolina won today with Andersen in goal. I guess they’ve decided to play Raanta against the Pens only lol….and why not, he’s 2-0…I just heard a comment from ZAR today about playing Carolina, which jives with what Sullivan says and it’s just wrong. Basically, he says Carolina competes hard on the puck, forecheck, hungry and are fast, so the answer is not Xs and Os; the answer is to compete harder …lol…do you believe this stuff? That’s like the tortoise saying “if only I worked harder, I could catch up to the hare.” The Pens will never play as fast as Carolina if Carolina is also competing hard…that’s just the facts…so dont try to out out-fast them to the puck…the reason Washington and the Isles are successful against them more often than not is that they play 1) with physicality and 2) try to take away their speed by clogging the NZ. Unfortunately the Pens will never be as fast either so play them a different way! My god…Sullivan just has them banging their head against the wall against the Canes, hoping they won’t get a headache. Play a trap, use interference, play physical…and for god sake, if I see Sullivan with last change putting L2 out against Staal, I’m going to throw something

None of this shocks me and I'm saddened by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium