GDT: #6 | Capitals at Flyers | Tuesday, October 22, 2024 | 6:00 PM Frenzy Time | ESPN

santapore

Oct 11, 2010
wait..you can hold your stick and hold opponents too(on same hand)? or did i saw wrong. nice penalty zepras...

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
i didn’t think it possible, but they look worse than they did to end the season with that implosion last year. Also, I thought they were supposed to be a faster team? Everyone looks sooooo sloooow.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
This is Brutal...how do you come back after the effort you showed in your home opener with this. Thank god Nick punched someone in the face though.

Slap in the face to all those new season ticket holders they keep bragging about.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
This is Brutal...how do you come back after the effort you showed in your home opener with this. Thank god Nick punched someone in the face though.

Slap in the face to all those new season ticket holders they keep bragging about.

I went to that home opener after being in traffic for 3 hours.

Yay

• Wow
Reactions: Danko

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
I may have to watch something more exciting, like reruns of this old house from 1994.

Reactions: Embiid

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I tried to find one for you and the broken Twitter search just gave me a stream of desperate Cameron Brink thirst engagement farmers. The algorithm will never let me recover from this.
I missed it as well, so I'm just imagining something like Andre Drummond last year when his own teammate had a breakaway dunk.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad