GDT: #6 | Capitals at Flyers | Tuesday, October 22, 2024 | 6:00 PM Frenzy Time | ESPN

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I hate what this has turned me into. I actually want the Flyers and the Phantoms to totally not win a game this year until both these coaching staffs are fired. All of them!!! Briere!! Wake the F*** up!!!
There will be no firings only promotions. Torts will be joining the triumvirate upstairs, puck face will fail upwards to interim head coach of the nhl team.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
Top 5 Pick in 2025 and adding an elite C prospect to play with Michkov >>> being a bubble team again.

Anyone who agrees with that should not be upset with whats transpiring.
Hagens or Misa and a 1C plus a 1D will help Michkov start this rebuild!
3-4 of hard years for fans but we have to lay a few rotten egg years to get to golden batch!
1729641140825.jpeg

Reactions: Rebels57

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe it’s nostalgia but I’ve watched games he’s called the past two weeks & I still like Brad Nessler in college football even if he maybe has lost a fast ball.

I will admit to having no frame of reference there, I don't watch college sports. Never went to a school that had a team worth a damn in a sport I understood (I know diddly crap about lacrosse) until I got to grad school, and even then it was just GW basketball, and life did not allow me time and brain power to get into college sports at that point. My wife went to Boston University for grad school, so I have some fondness for Terriers hockey, but I don't actively search it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad