GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
So after all the hyperbole, just WTF was that? Someone please tell me we do not suck that much. Please.:help::help::help::help:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Shots dont tell the story. Thought it was pretty even. Stamkos hit the post and Carle was actually useful for once and nearly scored. Hossa saved a goal and Paquette whiffed right in front of Crawford. Both teams had chances.

dualradius

Jun 6, 2010
Some of you TB fans... Chi isn't lucky being in shooting lanes. Also, every team has guys playing hurt. Q is eliminating TJ same as tb taking out Kane.

I'm from chi originally, and a Hawks fan - but a hockey fan first. Loved tb getting out of east. Cooper is great!

Tb is "better" than Chicago - but Hawks just keep grinding away. Hawks stay in it and bide their time. Very patient and mature team.

Great series.

In a way, I want a game 7.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Stamkos - off the crossbar
Kucherov - caught on a breakaway
Garrison - blocked by Hossa
Paquette - falls over trying to one-time the puck all alone in front

Bish needs to stop hogging the horseshoe.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Some of you TB fans... Chi isn't lucky being in shooting lanes. Also, every team has guys playing hurt. Q is eliminating TJ same as tb taking out Kane.

I'm from chi originally, and a Hawks fan - but a hockey fan first. Loved tb getting out of east. Cooper is great!

Tb is "better" than Chicago - but Hawks just keep grinding away. Hawks stay in it and bide their time. Very patient and mature team.

Great series.

In a way, I want a game 7.

Nah, TJ is eliminating TJ, he's too injured to play but there's no replacement player that would do better than him injured

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Shots dont tell the story. Thought it was pretty even. Stamkos hit the post and Carle was actually useful for once and nearly scored. Hossa saved a goal and Paquette whiffed right in front of Crawford. Both teams had chances.

Boy, you wouldn't know it watching NBC.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Winning a few more faceoffs would also be nice especially in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad