GDT: 6/15/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Who wants to bet that this game will be just like game 6 against DET? Just hope the result is the same on the scoreboard.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Agh!!!

Why couldn't we have been lucky for once and gotten a goal there?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If we lose the SC I still hope that the NHL isn't blind and is still fair and they will give the Conn Smyth to either Johnson or Hedman because especially Johnson have been the best forward in the playoffs and certainly better than anyone on the Hawks, even if he has been struggling this series.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
What are they doing?

How week with the puck can some of our players be?

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
The forecheck is mediocre tonight. Not as bad as it was in game 5, though.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I can't remember a time we have missed more nets than in this series.

Yeah, if they only could aim a few of those inside the frames I'm sure we would have scored but it'shard to do when you can't even hit the net.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Why does everyone on the other team Always want to take our players stick? Are they really that eager for an autograph? First Brassard taking Stamkos stick and now Kane took Kucherovs, it's a bit weird.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
12-4 because of the PK but also our best chances have skipped off the stick or off the post. Put em all on goal and it would be something closer to 12-9

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Possession is pointless if you're not putting anything on net.

I feel like we've got the puck most of the time (5v5), but we're not making anything out of broken plays. That, in general, IMO, has been a bit of a problem with this team all year. We never find those loose pucks bouncing around legs in the slot. I also think we might be taking the cycle strategy too far, always dumping it behind the net if nothing great materializes out front. Sometimes, I think, it's best to just fire the puck and hope something good comes out of the ensuing chaos.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
I would wager the hawks have double of our shots as shots blocked. It is maddening how they are ALWAYS in the shooting lanes.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
We've looked good the few moments the refs allowed us to play.

So my question is... if the NHL wants Chicago to win the cup couldn't they at least let them win without their help?
WHAT WAS THAT FREAKING ROUGHING CALL IN A STANLEY CUP ELIMINATION GAME¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Possession is pointless if you're not putting anything on net.

I feel like we've got the puck most of the time (5v5), but we're not making anything out of broken plays. That, in general, IMO, has been a bit of a problem with this team all year. We never find those loose pucks bouncing around legs in the slot.

No one is ever really PLANTED in front of Crawford. Notice how Chicago ALWAYS has someone in front of Bishop, fighting for position? I haven't seen that at all this series from TB. Everyone just skates in from everywhere and scrambles to it if it's loose in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad