GDT: #6 ⋅ SJS @ ANA ⋅ 7:15 PM PDT

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
The PP looks comically bad. It’s like they are teaching half the team one system and the other half a different system. Guys keep passing to empty slots.

Reactions: Static

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
That said 5v5 with three new lines is going to take a period or so to adjust. They better look better this period or I’m sending a strongly worded text to the CPK pizza number

Reactions: Ducks DVM

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
As frustrating as he was on that pass from Leo, there was play at 5v5 just a bit ago when the Leo line was sustaining some pressure and he just nonchalantly throws it into the corner where an SJ guy easily fields it
He doesn’t have it in the mental department. I’ve been saying this all along. I’m glad in the off-season he’s tried to conquer his demons, I really hope he does. So far, not looking great. Good thing is, we don’t need him to pan out. We have others who will replace him internally. Can’t wait until our Viking is with the big club( I’m saying next season) Solberg can’t get here fast enough.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
IMG_4263.jpeg

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah whatever Sharks player he beat in that foot race needs to have a long look in the mirror
Killorn has a winning pedigree and is a proud guy, I’m not as worried about him as most of you seem to be. I am more worried about MacT and the possibility that he just doesn’t buy in to what Cronin is selling

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
He doesn’t have it in the mental department. I’ve been saying this all along. I’m glad in the off-season he’s tried to conquer his demons, I really hope he does. So far, not looking great. Good thing is, we don’t need him to pan out. We have others who will replace him internally. Can’t wait until our Viking is with the big club( I’m saying next season) Solberg can’t get here fast enough.
I think he can be an ok defensive Dman but I don’t see an OFD in the slightest

Reactions: robbieboy3686

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Killorn has a winning pedigree and is a proud guy, I’m not as worried about him as most of you seem to be. I am more worried about MacT and the possibility that he just doesn’t buy in to what Cronin is selling
As a veteran with a winning pedigree he's supposed to be one of the guys setting a winning example.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad