OT: 58th Obsequious Banter Thread - Something Something Leier

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I've been there over 20 times and go all the time , so sad.

One of my best friends for 40 yrs is there right now, just got a text that he's ok thank god.

Reactions: Tripod

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I was in Nashville back in June for the big country festival there and the thought of something like this happening did cross my mind. Just an awful time we're living in

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
They were actually broadcasting the concert this happened at all weekend on XM Radio. I was listening to it throughout the weekend. Not sure if they were live at the time this happened

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
This shouldn't have happened after Virginia Tech, shouldn't have happened after Sandy Hook, shouldn't have happened after Orlando. Enough talk. Something needs to be done. There's been other countless examples in between there which is sad because lawmakers have yet to do anything about this. Enough is enough.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Americans and their guns, I genuinely don't understand it. How you can continue defending access to high powered assault rifles time after time when this continues to happen is baffling to me. It isn't normal, other countries don't have this issue. I don't know that i know anyone who even owns a hand gun, let alone a machine gun.

Reactions: BringBackBerube

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Americans and their guns, I genuinely don't understand it. How you can continue defending access to high powered assault rifles time after time when this continues to happen is baffling to me. It isn't normal, other countries don't have this issue. I don't know that i know anyone who even owns a hand gun, let alone a machine gun.

No one with any sense defends it, ever. I have never known anyone who owns a gun, either. More than anything, we have a leadership problem in America - although in a lot of ways it is the tip of the iceberg, everything else follows from that.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Death toll up to 58.....

There is another property up in northern Nevada that the FBI is going to that this guy owned

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I know many gun owners, have quite a few in the family [hunters]
None own anything that isn't a shotgun/hunting rifle or small pistol

it's bizarre that we got to the point where the 2nd amendment allows individuals to own these assault rifles
it's simply & sadly all about the right being in bed with the NRA and manufacturers...

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nothing will change.

It didnt after Newtown when 30 CHILDREN were slaughtered.

It didnt after Orlando.

It wont after Vegas.

No rigorous mental-health tests will be required to purchase a firearm. No ban on automatic weapons will be instilled. Innocent men, women, and children will continue to be massaced at an increasing rate with larger numbers of casualties each time because the politicians in this country are p***yes that are afraid to take on the gun industry or anger their barrel-gripping freedom-loving constituents.

Guns > Lives in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad