GDT: #54 ⋅ ANA @ TOR ⋅ 4 PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Yes. Gudas needs to be on the ice against this team. Unless he’s fighting Matthews or Marner all he’s doing is selfishly making the team worse.
Lol you can’t be serious. I was writing F off. But I won’t say that to you. In case you’re being a big fat troll right now

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
PK no pressure on the puck. Just allow them to do whatever they want.
Okay correct me if I’m wrong but the pk looked better with leason in the line up right?

Hazy, Lybushkin certainly appeared to be screening that shot.

But yes, he’s gotta save that. Fowler had the other guy actually tied up effectively.
Lybushkin is not a very good hockey player…. Hopefully he’s gone at the deadline

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Lol you can’t be serious. I was writing F off. But I won’t say that to you. In case you’re being a big fat troll right now
I’m absolutely serious. It’s Domi’s job to take a good player off the ice. It’s Gudas’s job to not get baited into being taken off the ice by a plug, especially when reacting would potentially allow the officials to even up the penalty that was just called against the other team. Domi did his job, Gudas made a stupid play.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Lol whatever commercial they showed looked good

It's an ~illusion~ lol.

There was a point long ago where they lost their coffee to McDonald's and all of their food items became basically frozen/premade lumps that they basically just microwave for you on site and serve. And look, taste, and smell...nothing like whatever you saw in the advertisement. Just bland and processed as the predominant flavour note. :laugh:

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I’m absolutely serious. It’s Domi’s job to take a good player off the ice. It’s Gudas’s job to not get baited into being taken off the ice by a plug, especially when reacting would potentially allow the officials to even up the penalty that was just called against the other team. Domi did his job, Gudas made a stupid play.
In a close game I would agree with you. Not when you’re down 3-0 and being embarrassed. A veteran lkke Gudas did what he felt was needed to give his team a jolt

Reactions: DuckRogers10

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Am I crazy or did we (usually) have a pretty even amount of shots for the first ~30 games of the season? Wtf has happened these last 15 or so games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad