GDT: #54 ⋅ ANA @ TOR ⋅ 4 PM PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
This is how it feels like to be a ducks fan this season:

fitted-sheet-problem_3.gif

They fix 1 thing and then something else falls apart. Or they have 1 good game and then come back with bullshit the next.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
This is how it feels like to be a ducks fan this season:

fitted-sheet-problem_3.gif

They fix 1 thing and then something else falls apart. Or they have 1 good game and then come back with bullshit the next.

I don't think i've ever managed to successfully install a fitted sheet, without significantly damaging my knuckles or some part of my fingers. They are cursed. But still better than the alternative.

But also holy shit. What happened here? It was bad when i left to watch Stadium game. It is now...much much worse. lol.

Reactions: duckaroosky

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I don't think i've ever managed to successfully install a fitted sheet, without significantly damaging my knuckles or some part of my fingers. They are cursed. But still better than the alternative.

But also holy shit. What happened here? It was bad when i left to watch Stadium game. It is now...much much worse. lol.
1708222252707.gif

1708222268176.gif

Pick one.

Reactions: biturbo19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad