GDT: #5 | Canucks at Flyers | Saturday, October 19, 2024 | 7:00 PM Normal Time | NBCSP

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Couts is out there playing his ass off.

Eat a bag of dicks, Torts. You narcissistic asshole.

I think getting rid of him is the first step.

Lappy or Shaw are probably the replacements, but you aren’t going anywhere with John. I think he’s an ok guy to have a beer with, but find someone else.

Especially for a “young team” or whatever.

Reactions: renberg and BiggE

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
I think getting rid of him is the first step.

Lappy or Shaw are probably the replacements, but you aren’t going anywhere with John. I think he’s an ok guy to have a beer with, but find someone else.

Especially for a “young team” or whatever.
It starts with John and ends with Johnson seeler, tippet, Hathaway, Nicky Fists, and mother f***ing Risto

Reactions: BiggE

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I doubt coots is shot, he has always started slow then gets up to speed by like the 10th game of the season. Flyers will tank his value probably lose a first round pick and eat half his contract to get rid of him and he will be a key cog on a Stanley cup winning team as the 3rd line center. It’s so predictable.
i dont feel bad for Coots... he had his chance to get out but instead he signed up long term for this ..

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Couturier signed that contract before Tortorella was named head coach. He didn't sign up for that.
sadly he did... he was aware the team were gunna "rebuild"...and still signed up.

he shoulda known this Org. wasnt gunna change.

hes gunna waste his career here going nowere just like Roo and countless players before him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad