Jun 6, 2015
Go get em @Fabiobest !

QGRXA2OWQQ7MZGYU25TWDC3WJQ.gif
tenor.gif

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
You make it easy to put on ignore. You're the guy who brought up "Who cares about the panthers, have they won a cup?" I pointed out that past cups mean exactly jack and sh*t. That's all. You're basically attempting to argue against my point by using my point.

The past cups mean nothing?
Imagine the history of one of the most useless team in the world of pro sports, with 5 fans 5 that are not able to attend at the arena for more than 4 times/year...imagine all this sh* what it means.
Real Madrid of soccer got eliminated from the Champions League this year...so, the 13 CLs they won are meaningless?
Go to sleep...
Sport is not for you.

Reactions: U55

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Gonna spend the next 10 days building up my alcohol tolerance so I can make it though 3 periods when this shit show resumes again.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

The real reason we've stunk it up. Gotta keep that record intact! Guarantees a cup win given the previous teams with a perfect record after leading two periods.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
The past cups mean nothing?
Imagine the history of one of the most useless team in the world of pro sports, with 5 fans 5 that are not able to attend at the arena for more than 4 times/year...imagine all this sh* what it means.
Real Madrid of soccer got eliminated from the Champions League this year...so, the 13 CLs they won are meaningless?
Go to sleep...
Sport is not for you.
You should go read the exchange with the poster fully before chiming in like you understand what was being said. You run the risk of looking like a dipshit if you do that.

U55 commented, "Who cares about the Panthers? Have the won a cup?" I commented that the Lightning haven't won a cup in the only season that currently matters...this one.

The argument wasn't that no past championships matter at all, just that past championships don't do shit in the present season. So to answer your interjection: No, Real Madrid's 13 past CL titles mean exactly F*CK ALL this season.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
I don’t really care about the Panthers nor have they big an issue with their fans or player. I just think Potvin is the biggest tool of an announcer in the league. He always talks loads of crap when the Panthers beat the Lightning and always takes shots at our franchise. It’s hilarious how jealous he is that the Bolts are the premier franchise in Florida.

Reactions: Hoek and zeykshade

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I don’t really care about the Panthers nor have they big an issue with their fans or player. I just think Potvin is the biggest tool of an announcer in the league. He always talks loads of crap when the Panthers beat the Lightning and always takes shots at our franchise. It’s hilarious how jealous he is that the Bolts are the premier franchise in Florida.
He's not the "biggest" see Jack Edwards. But yes, he's a rather monumental tool.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Vasy needs to tighten up before the playoffs. Not his fault for the 2 on 1 but he's let in a lot of goals he normally doesn't the past few games

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Can somebody check with the FBI and see if every Lightning player's mom is held hostage with instructions to torture them if the Lightning shoot at the net.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
You should go read the exchange with the poster fully before chiming in like you understand what was being said. You run the risk of looking like a dipshit if you do that.

U55 commented, "Who cares about the Panthers? Have the won a cup?" I commented that the Lightning haven't won a cup in the only season that currently matters...this one.

The argument wasn't that no past championships matter at all, just that past championships don't do shit in the present season. So to answer your interjection: No, Real Madrid's 13 past CL titles mean exactly F*CK ALL this season.
tenor.gif

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
The only optimism I can muster is this. There is a difference between regular season and the playoffs. Over the past decade we have been on the right side of that and the wrong side of that. I'm hoping this year is the right side of it.......with that said, I'm not holding my breathe.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I don't see the team flipping a switch. Nobody looks good except Gourde. Vasy looks like absolute garbage. The rest of the team looks like in addition to not having skill anymore forgot how to play. They just keep making stupid move after stupid move independent of lacking skill. The whole team is just an embarrassment. For the last week or so I can't recall any team we played this year at any point look as bad as we do. And since April we have been middle of the pack at best.

I'd love to be wrong, but Stammer and Kuch coming back are not going to fix garbage play and garbage goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad