GDT: 5/10/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Idk man, that was the sloppiest shit I've seen by a Lightning goalie since this debacle:

giphy.gif
LOL I am not defending either of those plays. I am just not giving up on the lightning because our AHL team can't win vs an NHL team.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Remember when we absolutely destroyed Columbus in the regular season and then the opposite happened in the playoffs? Would be nice to be on the other end...
I really hope so but I don't know if we've the right weapons to defeat FLorida...

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Thing I chuckle about the most is how we're going to have to deal with people pretending they're fans of the Panthers...been absent for a decade and they're gonna be chirping and talking shit like they've actually cared about hockey for longer than a few weeks.

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
I hope you all revisit this thread come playoff time. Remember your cynical views when we are curb stomping the panthers with our real team.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
As hectic as our play has been, Florida does not look great. They're not exactly blowing the doors off the barn.

Reactions: U55

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I hope you all revisit this thread come playoff time. Remember your cynical views when we are curb stomping the panthers with our real team.

Our real team was out there 3 on 1 and Point was literally 12 feet from the net with not defenders in front of him and he was turned backwards.... on purpose. Im not sure our real team will suddenly remember how to score if they can't remember which direction the goal is.

Reactions: StaySalty

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
FYI, this isn't the full Panthers team either. We're likely going to be playing with some injured D and playing without Goodrow and who knows how good Kuch and Stamkos are going to be to start(will have to play into the pace).

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I hope you're right. I'll gladly eat crow.

Hedman playing through injury, rusty Kuch and Vasi playing like crap isn't gonna win us anything.

I fear the worst

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
FYI, this isn't the full Panthers team either. We're likely going to be playing with some injured D and playing without Goodrow and who knows how good Kuch and Stamkos are going to be to start(will have to play into the pace).
so what who cares about the panthers. Did the panthers win a stanley cup? Nope. I am not worried what players they have. We will beat them.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I mean, neither team wants to show what they’re going to do in the playoffs. These are bullshit games. But it’d be nice to win one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad