OT: 4th Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy League

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
What'd you guys do?
Ed and Loki agreed to a trade that had McDavid going to Ed and B. Tkachuk going to Loki. Skjei and K'Andre were also being swapped. The league vetoed it. Ed was upset because he felt the deal was even and the veto was used in a way that it wasn't intended.

Ed and Loki then ended up using waivers (dropping all four players and claiming them immediately) to complete the transaction. It was risky and I could have blown it up, possibly others as well, as I had a window where I could have grabbed any of the four players.

We all made up and now we're good, hopefully.

Our league is bangers-heavy with hits, PIMs, and blocks all counting so Tkachuk is more valuable than he would be otherwise and it ended up being a pretty close trade based on last year's performances.

Reactions: Kupo

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ed and Loki agreed to a trade that had McDavid going to Ed and B. Tkachuk going to Loki. Skjei and K'Andre were also being swapped. The league vetoed it. Ed was upset because he felt the deal was even and the veto was used in a way that it wasn't intended.

Ed and Loki then ended up using waivers (dropping all four players and claiming them immediately) to complete the transaction. It was risky and I could have blown it up, possibly others as well, as I had a window where I could have grabbed any of the four players.

We all made up and now we're good, hopefully.

Our league is bangers-heavy with hits, PIMs, and blocks all counting so Tkachuk is more valuable than he would be otherwise and it ended up being a pretty close trade based on last year's performances.
You guys need a commissioner.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalderCup
Apr 26, 2016
Hartford, CT
we-have-a-trade-to-announce-bettman.gif

Haveandare receives:
Evgeni Malkin
EdJovanovski receives:
Steven Stamkos

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
we-have-a-trade-to-announce-bettman.gif

Haveandare receives:
Evgeni Malkin
EdJovanovski receives:
Steven Stamkos
Ed, why were you so desperate to unload Malkin? Does one of your Russian buddies have inside dirt that he's nursing any injury?

I hope you saw my note that I refuse to carry any Penguins on my roster. I'd hate to have to root in any way for that shitbag team.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
When I traded Robertson for Zibanejad I knew it was a risk; both guys coming off relatively down seasons, both bounce-back candidates, but also possible one does and one doesn't.

I do think Zibanejad bounces back and gets it together, so I'm not actively trying to move him, but if someone has a strong desire to acquire him I'd listen. Preferably for an upgrade on D, but at this stage I'd just be listening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad