GDT: #48 | Pens @ Centaurs | Feb 10, 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you want the Penguns to win this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
JeG0yQM.png

jhiUD2x.jpg

Last edited:

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I want us to win games until we suck like the Penguins before Crosby.

The Penguins before Mario.

Prolonged sucking like Buffalo though no way.

One other exception would be playoff seeding. If losing a game secured a better Match up. I'd be open to it.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Love Sully, and don't want another coach, but if I could have one thing to pick on...would be that even after the win, playing on your heels all night and when its obvious that you have a totally useless 4th line, just for the chuckles give us some fresh blood and try our new toy Big puusy. It may surprise you, maybe slide him on third line and get Zo on the fourth, something just to ignite some change...in otherwise pretty inept bottom 6.
Geno out of the Covid protocol, will probably play on Sunday...

Reactions: Tender Rip

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
After last nights turnaround and Sid one goal away, I'm kinda pissed I won't be there now :laugh: :laugh:

Not only is there a good chance Sid gets the goal away from PPG, he might do it in front of 500 Sens fans, what a pile of horseshit

f***ing covid restrictions.

I think you'll miss out on a little more because, he's due for a hatty on top of that.

The usual overkill on career moment games.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
So has the board come to a consensus on the Malkin situation? Was he the problem all along? Was he holding Heinen and the team back?

I will go along with whatever's been decided, and say socially acceptable things on the topic moving forward.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
So has the board come to a consensus on the Malkin situation? Was he the problem all along? Was he holding Heinen and the team back?

I will go along with whatever's been decided, and say socially acceptable things on the topic moving forward.

tl;dr -- of course it's all his fault, silly!

Last edited:
Reactions: AuroraBorealis

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
To be completely serious about this subject just for a moment I'm kind of at the point where I hope he moves on. Outside of like a handful of people here it's not so bad. But across the broader spectrum of Penguins fans (and media... maybe even more important as they are the ones telling these people what to think) there seems to be a sizable portion that chooses to harp on every tiny inconsequential mistake all game and then for days afterwards. If he were sitting at like 4 points and one goal at this juncture then whatever. Deserved. But he's over a PPG and has helped the team's powerplay immensely. And obviously yeah... the team slumping a bit is just an unfortunate coincidence timed to his return. I would hope any serious-minded person without an agenda already knows that, of course (this is far from aimed your direction... I know you're joking). I figured it would be the case... they were on a huge hot run and the season wasn't even half over yet. There was going to be an inevitable letdown.

But at the risk of sounding too dramatic if this is going to be the case for three more seasons I don't know if my sanity can take it. Plus the petty side of me wants to see these... fans... get their wish so they can get a nice eyefull of what that actually looks like in practice. Go ahead... make Jeff Carter your 2C! Or maybe pay someone in FA like 8+ million to do a worse job. Terrific plan.

Sorry. End rant.

tl;dr -- of course it's all his fault, silly!
Ah ok. We want him traded then. f*** yeah let's do it!

I was concerned yesterday after we got outshot 45-25 without him - and got carried by Jarry - that the team has just taken a step back as a whole. For a moment I thought: "what if there's something bigger going on here?"
But then I realized it must be the lingering psychological damage of having Malkin in the lineup those 3 weeks that negated the reprieve of the All Star break, and everything became clear.

I mean yeah it's great that Geno has gotten a ton of lucky points on the PP, but it's hard to ignore when he single handedly nerfs the team's ES production and destroys the collective defensive effort.

Trade him to Chicago, at long last.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ah ok. We want him traded then. f*** yeah let's do it!

I was concerned yesterday after we got outshot 45-25 without him - and got carried by Jarry - that the team has just taken a step back as a whole. For a moment I thought: "what if there's something bigger going on here?"
But then I realized it must be the lingering psychological damage of having Malkin in the lineup those 3 weeks that negated the reprieve of the All Star break, and everything became clear.

I mean yeah it's great that Geno has gotten a ton of lucky points on the PP, but it's hard to ignore when he single handedly nerfs the team's ES production and destroys the collective defensive effort.

Trade him to Chicago, at long last.

you must be a season ticket holder…

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
After last nights turnaround and Sid one goal away, I'm kinda pissed I won't be there now :laugh: :laugh:

Not only is there a good chance Sid gets the goal away from PPG, he might do it in front of 500 Sens fans, what a pile of horseshit

Oh it’s definitely happening vs the Sens. The superstitions are just too obvious for it not to.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey

...If he were to do it Sunday in NJ, I'd miss it only because my daughter is scheduled for her 2nd vaccine dose on Wednesday...3 days after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad