GDT: #47|Penguins@Camp TDG-BOS |Tue, Feb 8 -7PM|ATTENTION All Experts, Please Rise For Our Nat Anthem!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

All Experts: Are you ready for the second half?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going to be 40 degrees in Boston, turn off the Anthem and go back to bed.

• I'm pacing like an expectant father with the clap.

• No...I'm going dancing with Roxanne.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Time to have GDTS like the Kraken board. Or atleast the 2 Pens games when I tried to see a GDT / lineup.

Basically a thread that says GDT for you to type in during the game. Little to no information.

That's how we get GDT makers.

GDT's never had to be extravagant. Lineups and basic info is all that's required, and if necessary due to unforeseen schedule issues just post a GDT with a simple word like go, a funny gif/YouTube music or whatever.

It really should only take 5 to 10 minutes of your time to do the basic of basic GDT's.

It's really that simple.

It's just as appreciative, and some of the best GDT's were a last second GDT.

Always been that way, and nobody should have to apologize for doing less or more. Just be yourself.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Mine as well put my griping out early here.

Line 3 is gonna be
Heinen-ERod-Zohorna

Heinen coming off injury and was playing meh hockey and Z on his off wing. Nice creativity....lol

Line 3 should be
Zohorna-ERod-Puus

This team needs an injection of creative juice and why wouldn't we use this as a line to try a spark? I'll tell you why. It's not safe. Sullivan can't feel comfortable that it would produce 0 goals for at even strength.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Don’t we always lose to Boston in Boston, and don’t we always to lose to Ottawa in Ottawa? Murray back to playing extremely well too..this game and next one are looking dicey, even if Geno was available…I think we finally beat Boston on the road for the first time in the Sullivan era last season and if I recall, they were playing rookie goalie Vladar…

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Don’t we always lose to Boston in Boston
upload_2022-2-7_19-45-4.png

Sullivan era. The away team is on the right side here.

1-9-2 in Boston
8-4-1 in Pitt

Total record 9-13-3

If we get them in the playoffs, we better get home ice :laugh:
Just my keyboard expert opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Let's hope we get back to structured play again and Jarry has a good game. We were pretty guaranteed to give up a short handed goal against Boston if both Letang and Malkin played.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
We could also have puusy and Heiny on either side of big ol' Rod.

K, I'm done and ashamed. Have a good day.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
gosh darn it...I was really hoping to see our Finnish seventh round miracle in action

It wouldn't be the best option against Boston. Maybe Thursday.

Shouldn't people be happy that Zahorna is playing?

Or we have young talent who is sitting in the box meanwhile we have Simon and ZAR with 3 goals combined with them playing 78 games total.

Now I don't hate em as much as some
But one thing I do dislike is when young players are sitting in the press box not playing games and not developing while we have 2 players that most likely won't be penguins next year.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Or we have young talent who is sitting in the box meanwhile we have Simon and ZAR with 3 goals combined with them playing 78 games total.

But one thing I do dislike is when young players are sitting in the press box not playing games and not developing while we have 2 players that most likely won't be penguins next year.

I’m not sure I like the concept of Puusy playing 8 minutes with Boyle either. Getting him some time in practices is fine.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So, I take it Geno's test results weren't a false positive.

Well, we're due to win. We lost several games against some bad teams. Gotta get back to good here.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017

The young players are here because of injuries. #2 again this is a big game against Boston. Developing players is letting them mature in the minors. Not throwing them in against Boston in Boston.

The obsession of minor league players here takes priority over winning and its really amateur.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021

I'm trying to find the silver lining with TB and this is the only thing I can come up with:
We can see what ZAR is capable of when he isn't tethered to his de facto Center.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
The young players are here because of injuries. #2 again this is a big game against Boston. Developing players is letting them mature in the minors. Not throwing them in against Boston in Boston.

The obsession of minor league players here takes priority over winning and its really amateur.

Does ZAR really help us win games? Maybe if we don't have another penalty killer available.

I'd rather have our guys playing in the AHL then sit.

It's that simple. I'm okay if Puustinen plays in the AHL prolonged sitting though big no for me

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Does ZAR really help us win games? Maybe if we don't have another penalty killer available.

I'd rather have our guys playing in the AHL then sit.

It's that simple. I'm okay if Puustinen plays in the AHL prolonged sitting though big no for me

Again he's here for injuries and he's here as everyone knows because he deserves the callup based on play. There will be no prolonged sitting. I bet he plays thursday after we lose tonight. I bet he's happy about it even if he doesn't play. I'm sure there's bonuses involved.

Not sure how this is spun to be a negative. Everything is so negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad