GDT: #44 - 01/14/18 | RANGERS @ penguins | 7:30 - NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
And to think I was expecting the Smith fight to spark them :laugh:

I feel like Kessel scores a goal like that against us every time we play him

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Kessel’s shot is just pure insanity.

I miss having a player like that. I miss having a prime Gaborik scoring 40+ being one of the best snipers in the NHL.

I suppose we have Hayes and Miller?

Hard to watch this team. Wish we had elite players.

Once again, we are facing another team where our best forward would be their 4th or 5th best forward. Gets old.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
You’re responding to the words of someone who most likely has trouble understanding the emotions associated with the game.
I understand how fighting works. Been in the situation plenty of times in my life.

I think I would know how to not engage in fights while also not standing there and becoming a punching bag.

But I think we're done here. Let's not get kicked out of this thread.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I wonder if Shattenkirk hated the over-priced free agents that came to NYR to suck when he was growing up? I wonder if he realizes he is one of them now.

I really am enjoying the thought here. I’m picturing Shattenkirk as a Rangers fan getting annoyed by underperforming big name free agents and now being the latest one. He’s been far from our biggest problem, but he doesn’t do anything for me. I wasn’t a big fan before we got him but when he took a four year deal, I figured as a hometown boy who can produce he wouldn’t be too bad and I’d warm to him. Hasn’t happened.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Hank should just go full Steven Seagal and snap some necks.
I’m waiting for him to go Patrick Roy and say get me off this f***ing team but it’ll never happen. I’m hoping he goes the Ray Bourque route some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad