Post-Game Talk: #43: Flyers at Red Wings, Sunday, January 17, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
It was a Mrazek love fest on the broadcast, but Neuvy played phenomenal. Well deserved win by the Flyers.

The broadcast did give Neuvy some kudos towards the end, but he kept us in it.

The refs were terrible per usual, but it's nice to get a shootout win, even though we all hate it.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
That quick whistle by Jackson was even worse than the Simmonds penalty, which was ridiculous.

You can't blow it dead when you lose sight for a Split second. Else the play would constantly be blown as it passes by players. That's ridiculous to blow it that fast

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
The Redwings are so blatant with the interference. Its pathetic. All of their calls against where interference calls sans the delay of game penalties.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I'm not a fan at all of the Red Wings. A lot of annoyance there. Happy to get the W.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Great win, definitely deserved the win. Deserved 4 pts this weekend but I'm happy coming away with 3.

Btw, Simmers reaction on the bench after Jake's goal was ****ing awesome. Need a gif of that.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
I'm saying over 5 games, that is the exact hit that started the head shot debate. Was stupid and he deserves to sit for at least 5.

ia8tiA9.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad