Post-Game Talk: #41: Bruins at Flyers, Wednesday, January 13, 2016

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
OFFICIAL THREE STARS:

1. Voracek
  2. Giroux
  3. Streit

Event summary (stats) -- http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20152016/ES020643.HTM

GDT: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2010877

143_TOB_Bulliet_Glass.jpg

Last edited:

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
The leaders of the team stepped up. Streit, Giroux, Voracek, and Simmonds

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
We can never hit those open nets... Surprised Giroux didn't really get any shifts as far as I saw with the goalie pulled.

Still laughing at VdV's blind drop pass to the Bruins player.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
We can never hit those open nets... Surprised Giroux didn't really get any shifts as far as I saw with the goalie pulled.

Was hoping for the chance of a 4 point night

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
Even though we're not a great team, it's so refreshing to have entertaining hockey to watch.

We're not legit contenders but how are we tied for 12th place in the conference but only 2 points out of the wild card. So confused should we go for the playoffs or the higher pick.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

Hakstol is trying to get VdV EN goals all the bloody time... :laugh:

It is weird how Giroux and Voracek are not on ice too often with an EN at the other end, as if they actually got control of the puck it is basically going to be a goal.

It is how Dallas do it... Benn and Seguin get sent out and scored like 4/5 times, as like G & V they are great puck possesion guys.

Origina1Master

Mar 15, 2015
Pretty great game overall. Only player I was truly dissatisfied with was VDV. And probably burger I guess, but I didn't really notice him much.

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
We're not legit contenders but how are we tied for 12th place in the conference but only 2 points out of the wild card. So confused should we go for the playoffs or the higher pick.

We also have a lot of games in hand on the teams in front of us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad