Post-Game Talk: #4| New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | Broctober 11th | 7:00 PM | F/l 5-2

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017

Well...Trots needs the so called 4th line to carry the team most nights..since the team performs as the 4th line performs......100% always needs to be 120%. for these guys .line 1 has a goal on a puck that hit Lee's skate..one goal in 3 games ..Trots needs to remember when your top lines are getting 6 plus mins of penaltys a night there isn't much time for the 4th line to get the game in hand with low TOI

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Well...Trots needs the so called 4th line to carry the team most nights..since the team performs as the 4th line performs......100% always needs to be 120%. for these guys .line 1 has a goal on a puck that hit Lee's skate..one goal in 3 games ..Trots needs to remember when your top lines are getting 6 plus mins of penaltys a night there isn't much time for the 4th line to get the game in hand with low TOI
Wut?

Reactions: dood

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Lets get back on track tonight.
I got married yesterday. Im going to Offside Tavern today and Coliseum tomorrow and Jets game on sunday, with my wife. I think I did good marrying her. :)

You're right! Congrats to the marriage of both of you, the Offside tavern may serve you well, tonight!

Your wife looks to be a Isles die-hard as well?

I would put a round for all of you, if I could make it in time... rather long way from here.

Last edited:

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
You're right! Congrats to the marriage of both of you, the Offside tavern may serve you well, tonight!

Your wife looks to be a Isles die-hard as well?

I would put a round for all of you, if I could make it in time... rather long way from here.
Thanks man. My wife is not really a fan. But for some reason she wants to hang out with me, even in hockey games. To be fair, she is taking me to see Phantom of the Opera on monday, and I will gladly go with her.

Reactions: wingnutks and Rengi

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Thanks man. My wife is not really a fan. But for some reason she wants to hang out with me, even in hockey games. To be fair, she is taking me to see Phantom of the Opera on monday, and I will gladly go with her.
That's great, but a little marital advice.... Watch "The Notebook" with your new wife one time, but then find something else to do on your own the next 72 times she watches it....

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
Tell her she is really awesome and welcome in Islanders country!
I will. :)
You know, the coolest part is, I jokingly said maybe I could come over to New York next spring with a friend to catch another game or two. And she had no problem with it. Im not sure whats going on, something must be wrong, right?

Finnislander

Nov 3, 2017
That's great, but a little marital advice.... Watch "The Notebook" with your new wife one time, but then find something else to do on your own the next 72 times she watches it....
Had to google the movie, Im not sure I can stomach anything with Ryan Gosling.. You think she will make me watch that? I think I have to think this marriage thing again. Whats the marriage cancellation time here in U.S?

Reactions: doublechili

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Can't wait to get pilloried for this comment, but Barzy is looking more and more like a rich mans JHS to me. Million dollar moves that result in nothing happening.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
Can't wait to get pilloried for this comment, but Barzy is looking more and more like a rich mans JHS to me. Million dollar moves that result in nothing happening.
He is going to do well in Trotz's system, the work ethic is there. He's a 3rd year player, and it's a good time to break out. Statistically. He's working to change his game, and it's not easy for some, when they've spent a decade being the one-man show, and now he's gotta share with everyone. Barzy does not look like a quitter, and I think BT will support him as long as he's working hard. His shot is pretty good, just needs to work on when to use it, and when to dish.

He's gonna be great for us.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
He is going to do well in Trotz's system, the work ethic is there. He's a 3rd year player, and it's a good time to break out. Statistically. He's working to change his game, and it's not easy for some, when they've spent a decade being the one-man show, and now he's gotta share with everyone. Barzy does not look like a quitter, and I think BT will support him as long as he's working hard. His shot is pretty good, just needs to work on when to use it, and when to dish.

He's gonna be great for us.
I wish I were as convinced.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach

He is revamping his game and shooting more. Doesnt help having Lee on his line, there is little chemistry there. 147 points in his first 2 NHL seasons ... Yup, nothing happening there

Reactions: mm11 and dood

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

He isn’t a finisher. I think that’s obvious. He will have a season where he puts up 30 somewhere but he will also have one where he puts up 9 or 11. I think we will see him become a 70-90 assist player consistently though once this team has legit scoring in 2-3 years

Reactions: dood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad