GDT: #4 | Flyers at Kraken | Thursday, October 7, 2024 | 10:00 PM Helltime | NBCSP, KONG | Sheri Memorial GDT

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
It blows my mind Andrae didn't get in one of those games. Such a strong camp/pre season..Zamula hasn't been good. Risto been bad and maybe could've used day off after missing so much time..EJ is awful but we knew that.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I'm not giving up on Fedotov yet, but he's not going to get 3 months to get on track. He'll get the back end of two back to backs next week, and after that, Kolosov might get a look if he plays well in LHV.

They looked good in the 1st period, then seemed to flatline in the 2nd, but should have been 2-2. Started slow in the 3rd, then got back to 5-4 before the breakaway ended the game.

Couts looked much better, so did Brink, the rest of the team seemed ready to come home.
Sanheim has been shaky so far, should be healthy, but not the same this year.

One thing that's noticeable, this team is faster, but right now they're a little disjointed, not surprising, because West Coast trip is the worst way to start the season. Just don't get the practice time to jell.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Michkov and Luchanko's worst game so far.

Luchanko was partially responsible for one goal against, and very responsible for another.
Michkov flew the zone way too early on the goal against his line and left a man totally open for a 3v2. And was not as dangerous in OZ as usual.

Tbh though the Laughton line, Couturier, Brink and York were the only net positives in the game overall I think.

4 games in and I dont think they have been the better 5v5 team in any of the 4.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
He's a weird watch. Flashes of brilliance with his skating & offensive talent. But not as often as you'd like. He's sorta like the D version of Tippett in some ways lol.

I've definitely lowered my hope with him from T3 D/PP1 QB to probably just a 3rd pair D who can run PP1. If he's good at it especially w/Michkov that isn't brutal, but considering we dealt the 5th pick/Gauthier you'd like more.

But hey Gauthier apparently has been awful & got benched yesterday so maybe this will be another Patrick for Ellis trade 😂😂
Didn't COC say he is 1C 50 goal scorer on waiting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad