Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
@Gentle Man about to board a flight to Edmonton

View attachment 882945
He’s going to watch a game here
IMG_0204.jpeg

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
IMO, we won the 1st and 2nd periods. The Oilers got a fluke goal (the puck was going a foot wide of the net and hit Mikkola's rump) and then a nice tip that was just a little lucky on a relatively unthreatening shot from the point.

People saying the Oilers outplayed the Panthers in this game are kind of insanely delusional, IMO.
Basically the 1st page of the Oilers postgame thread. I didn't bother reading past that.

Reactions: 5 Hole

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
It’s been a tough year for me. Life hasn’t worked out how I imagined.

Seeking what the Panthers could do have kept me going when i wanted to go give up. I know my Lundell belief is a running meme in this board, but he’s been keeping me going: he stood up after a difficult time and I don’t think we’d be here without his performance

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I remember when I showed up here to sort of bemoan the hiring of Maurice with all y’all. Everybody agreed but didn’t wanna hear it. Since then the Panthers squeezed past my Pens to make the playoffs, won the East, was the best team in the East in the next regular season and now are 99% gonna win the Cup.

All to say, lol oops. He’s a good coach. Panthers are my favourite team to watch since last playoffs, I love that puck support.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
It’s been a tough year for me. Life hasn’t worked out how I imagined.

Seeking what the Panthers could do have kept me going when i wanted to go give up. I know my Lundell belief is a running meme in this board, but he’s been keeping me going: he stood up after a difficult time and I don’t think we’d be here without his performance
Lundell made me a believer these playoffs. Hope things take an uptick for you man.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Apparently that "Oilers fan" cheering when we scored 1-0 in game 3 was a Panthers fan wearing a oilers gear.
I saw some pictures about this but i'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Now that you mention it I noticed I'm posting a lot less this year too.

I think it's because half the fun of posting is bitching about stuff, but we've been so good there's nothing to complain about lol

I'm down to all-time low. Even watching all games. I rarely dare to even post to celebrate a goal thinking I'll jinx it if I get too comfortable.
That man who endured all the dark times is there. He will always be. It's not fixable

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Not sure if this was already mentioned here, but just saw it on YouTube. Lundell was asked who has the most weirdest pregame habits and he said that Hornqvist use to get his sticks to toilet before game and then said the others "we're gonna score some dirty goals today". 😅

Anyway, let's close it today! My body is ready! So pumped already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad